Cant be right..Can it?.

MrsDravenx

At the moment im scratching my head in deep thought trying to figure out of my scales we're deceiving me or are actually telling the truth!:confused:

On my last weigh in i was 12 stone 10lb according to my scales..My scales aren't digital and are the ones where you have to count the notches..Well i think ill call them wheel scales :p..And I weighed myself in the kitchen today and got a reading of 12 stone exactly..Which would mean ive lost 10lb in under a week!:eek:, which would mean a total of 14lb lost!!..Ive never been that lucky with weight loss and the most ive lost in one go was 5lb a few years ago!

Im thinking its because we dont have level floors in our house..The living room floor slants off downwards towards the tv..And the only floor thats level in the house is the kitchen!..So im wondering if that is somehow affecting my results..But if it is true then..Great lol!

I was a bit naughty as weigh in day is not until the 23rd..So i was a bit naughty and sneaked a peak 2 days early!:p

10lb in a week!! If you have pass me your diet sheet haha well Done!I lost 11lb in a week when a I did lipotrim a few yrs back but that was just 3 shakes a day , on weightwatchers now find it much better ,good luck for official weigh in but even if it's out by a few lbs you've Done brilliant :0) xx

If the scales are right, well done you! Such a boost to help you carry on with it! Hoping for the same results when I weigh next week. Fingers crossed, oh and pass me your diet sheet too!!!

Lol thanks guys!

I can't get my head around it but going to double check in a minute to see if it's the same as 2 days ago!

I'm thinking If indeed the scales are right then I'm crediting my radical loss of weight to my recent take up of exercise since I've never been this active hah!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, I'm thinking of it like this:

If you weighed yourself on uneven floors elsewhere in your house and got 12st 10lbs, then weighed in the kitchen it won't be true. But on the bright side, because it's on even floors it should be a true reading of your weight. So you're still 10lbs lighter than you thought you were. :)

What diet are you on? Well done you that's great x

Thanks guys :)

I'm not following any particular diet I'm just cutting out all the bad things and taking up more exercise

I weighed myself this afternoon and got a reading of 11 stone 13 which would mean if indeed my scales aren't lying my weight loss would be over 12lb!! :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back