Can't beat SW lasagne!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarahm85, 13 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    The past couple of weeks I haven't really stuck to SW what with moving house and various celebrations. Me and OH always have lasagne one night a week and make the SW version as usual. The other week for pure laziness we had a lasagne made with Dolmio sauces - totally off plan but I was secretly looking forward to the full fat sauces for a change.

Pre-SW, I loved ready made cooking sauces but I must say this Dolmio lasagne was horrible. No real flavour in the sauces, just a big, gloopy, disgusting lump. Even the OH wasn't impressed. The SW version is a healthier choice and by far the best in flavour. It just shows how much your tastes change!

Can't wait for SW lasagne this week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elizabeth

elizabeth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(53.93%)
    Diet:
    No diet, just healthy eating
    I know what you mean - I used to use those jar curry sauces and pasta sauces before SW, can't stand them now. :jelous:

I think it's all the fat and additives in them. When you get used to 'real' food your palate really changes.

4. carlen222

carlen222 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.98%)
    please share your sw lasagne!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.