can't believe it

lolo

Silver Member
I have now been doing atkins for 4wks and have lost 11.6lbs,I still can't believe the weightloss with all that I am eating.

I lost 4.5 stone 2 years ago doing w8 but have since regained 3 stone mainly last year when I hurt my back and had a trapped nerve that affected my right leg,I could hardly walk and could not drive for 3 months because of the pain.
Since then have been losing and gaining the same 7lbs.
After reading all your losses on here I decided to give atkins another go this time I seem to have really got the hang of it,although I nearly gave up when I only lost .5lb in the first wk,but decided to stick with it.

I want to say a great big thankyou to all of you for giving me the confidance to stick with it from reading all your posts.

lorna x

Great stuff Lorna, nice feeling isn't it love. :)

it amazes me still after 4 months hun (dont look at my weight gain this week lol)

keep it up, its a great way of life xx

It,s a great feeling,I don't know how I didn't manage it the last twice I tried atkins.I think I probably didn't give it a real chance where as this time I decided I was going to stick with it for 6wks and if I hadn't lost then or even worse gained I was going to give up,but after only 4 wks I know this is the way of eating I am going to stick with it really doesn't feel like a diet.

lorna x

Thanks Lorna, nice to be able to eat isn't it love./

Well done Lorna. I thought it was a miracle at first, lol. I've had a bumpy few weeks due to an op, but I still can't believe the weight has stayed off. A first for me :D
I back on it big time now!

Enjoy your eating!! & welcome :D

Back