Can't believe it...

Awh!!!! I bet she is :) I can't wait to have kids but was diagnosed with PCOS last May and I won't know how its going to affect my fertility until I start trying. I always wanted kids by the time I was 28 which is just under 2 years off. Now with my career and the fact I'm very much single, I'm not sure. The consultant said the best way for me to improve my chances is to get to a healthy weight so hopefully with doing this, I'll be able to bag myself a hottie and make some gorgeous babies!!!

Good luck with this week xxx

Im in same boat as you CharlieLou :) I dont have PCOS but i have menorrhagia and have always had problems (weve been trying for 3 years). My consultant said i need to loose the weight because they cant put me on steriods until i do, but im hoping i can do without the steriods!

CharlieLou that's bloomin' fantastic and really makes it worth it. It gets so much easier. I'm three months and three days in and it just gets easier with every day even though I've been ill with the worst cold.
Definately the best diet I've done (and I've done a few lol) for quick results. People keep looking at me pitifully when they hear what I'm doing but I just think 'you wont pity me when I'm swanning around in my size 12's!'

Awh River... can't even imagine the stress and all the other emotions you must go through. Fingers crossed once the weight melts away you'll have a little miracle xxxxxx

Have to say that I am quite looking forward to my new figure though (I've never been a size 12 - i went straight from kid sizes to adult 14), so won't have any plans to get pregnant straight away. I need a bloke first anyway and I'm just too fussy!

Thanks Flossy - it really does make it worth it. Well done for sticking to for 3 and a half months... I'm waning again now and its only Day 1 of the 2nd week (well day 2 really). You are spot on with other people's comments and attitudes towards the diet... I've already had my first jealously attack on facebook. My status obviously told everyone how much I'd loss, one of my friend's put 'These fad diets are stupid. Diets don't work, change your lifestyle, eat less fat, exercise more and drink plenty of water'. I've known her since Primary School and we were both big. She went down to a size 6 through bullemia but is now a size 18 and hasn't bothered to say anything to me. Anyway, roll on our next weigh ins!!!

C xxx

Back