cant believe it.

cherylxx

Silver Member
i really surprised myself today.
my son and partner wanted to go to town which in itself wasnt a problem.
the problem was for some reason i was feeling really really hungry and had already had my first two shakes.
well , off we went to town and got the bits and pieces they wanted....and then, with my rumbling tummy we headed into greggs bakery :sigh: where they bought hot pies, sausage rolls and cakes.....
omg, the temptation i felt. i even found myself picking up the wrapped sandwiches to feel the freshness of the bread.
well, i dont know how i managed it but i left the shop empty handed and even managed to sit in the car with hubby and son as they filled the car with the smell of hot pastry.
at the time i felt soooo bad, the temptation to give in was really hard to fight and i felt really miserable but now however..... i feel great, really proud of myself.
im still feeling really hungry and am looking forward to my last tetra of the day. i may even treat myself to a can of coke zero.
after all, today i was a good good girl :D

FABULOUS HUN
lm sure that was very hard ,sitting in the car with all those aroma's well done for not giving in ;);)

wow well done!

Well done :-D
Amazing will power xxx

Well done, you made a great choice and now feel good - just imagine how rubbish you'd be feeling if you'd chosen to eat sandwiches or pastry:)

Woo well done! I bought a couple of Greggs sausage rolls for my boyfriend yesterday who was in hospital and didn't even take a bite, was starving too! It's so hard isn't it! It'll be worth it in the end :D

Back