Can't believe it.

Fuffa

I'm a size 10.

Yes that's right I do not believe it. I haven't been a size 10 since 2001. I am so chuffed I could cry right now. I never thought I could get to this size.17 lbs to go til goal I really think I can do this. (I'm a serial restarter lol):cry:

Thank you all so so much for just being on here and just helping me with everything x You're all so great xxxxx

WOW!! Well done. That's brilliant!!!

P.s I'm very jealous

Good for you. 12's are still a little too fitted for my liking on the bottom half, but will get there.

Best of luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Wow!!!!!!! Congratulations - that is an amazing achievement and I hope you feel very very proud of yourself!

TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness, that's almost not even there, you're a waif, put some bunches in your hair or you'll fall down cracks in the pavement. Hugest well done only 17lbs to go, we've got some serious goals coming thick and fast what with you and spooky xx

Absolutely brillopads, well done!

Georgie
x

Go on ya good ting! You must feel sexy!! ;)

How totally fab, congratulations :D

Well done Jenn, that is wonderful. I can't ever remember being a ten. You must be sooooooo pleased.

Well done you, I don't think I ever remember getting into a size 10, think I just jumped straight into a 16 and then gone bigger and bigger...

You must feel fantastic!!

Love

Back