Cant believe it....

sassybett

Lost 18 lbs in 3 weeks doing mainly SS with one week doing a bit of SS+ due to constipation ... I was losing hope that the weight would come off when I seemed to stall after the 10lb loss of the first week... So my message is to say to everyone... Hang on in there let your body do it's thing and as long as you stick to the diet it works!!! My consultant even said today she can't wait for me to get to goal as she wants me to be in the CD magazine!!! Scary!!! ?

Thats amazing :) Im on Day 2 of SS...cant wait to see the results!

Hey thank you!

That first week is the most difficult honestly, once you've done it you'll feel so much better... So however bad you feel hang in there focus on why you're doing it and how you want to look ... Really keeps you going, as does people noticing you've lost weight so quickly!! So keep going and good luck with your first weigh in ?

Ahh that's so encouraging! I am really hoping to lose 20lbs this month - 25 days left so I'm not sure if it's achievable or not, this is only day 1! Have you done much exercise?

I lost 12lbs on my first weigh in on Sunday so it definitely seems achievable :)

I don't expect to lose that much on my second weigh-in but it definitely keeps me motivated :)

Back