284.9 KB · Views: 371
  • image-3291674385.jpg
    image-3291674385.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 336
  • image-563240322.jpg
    image-563240322.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 336
You've done really well!

Well done on your weight loss. We're the same height so it's really nice to compare. I have one question though as you have lost a load and I have to loss a load, too - do you have any saggy skin? I'm only 21 but I'm REALLY worried about it.

look amazing, such an inspiration!!

FaithFluro said:
Well done on your weight loss. We're the same height so it's really nice to compare. I have one question though as you have lost a load and I have to loss a load, too - do you have any saggy skin? I'm only 21 but I'm REALLY worried about it.

Hi-I haven't got much saggy skin,a bit on my legs and on my tummy and boobs but after 4 kids it was never gonna be great anyway.
I'm not too bothered about saggy skin-aslong as I look good with my clothes on :) better than not looking or feeling good with or without clothes which was how I was 6st ago xx

Emmamb said:
Hi-I haven't got much saggy skin,a bit on my legs and on my tummy and boobs but after 4 kids it was never gonna be great anyway.
I'm not too bothered about saggy skin-aslong as I look good with my clothes on :) better than not looking or feeling good with or without clothes which was how I was 6st ago xx

That sounds promising. No kids for me yet lol. I've got terrible stretch marks but I'm more prepared to deal with them than if if I had horrible saggy skin.

Again well done on your loss,you look proper skinny in that profile pic! Keep going.

Amazing!!!! I can only hope that I can Post My Before and afters on here some day, I took My befores Yesterday and Yikes, I'm not a happy bunny :(

Back