Can't believe my councilor advised that!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hpops, 23 July 2007 Social URL.

1. hpops

hpops Member

I've just phoned Cambridge and they also said you must do add a meal week!!!

How do I do it? I seem to remember cottage cheese being on the list? How much should I have? Do I still have three shakes??

Should you have low fat cottage cheese? Do you still loose weigh during this week?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    u still have 3 shakes a day, there is a thread on here that tells u what u can have, i know it's chicen, fish, salad s. veg, not sure of the quantity.
  4. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hi hpops, you should have receiced a copy of the SS book from your CDC when you started the diet. If you didn't ask her/him for one. It describes in full what you need to do for AAM week. Weight loss should not be effected as you should still be in ketosis and on very few calories.

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Hi hpops, I've posted the list of allowed foods and quantities on your original thread - shout if you can't find it

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.