cant belive i just did that !

tigger123

Ive had some not good news about my little boys health, well todays ive been really down and ive got flu to top it off, an tonight i ended up eating and breaking my lipotrim, i feel so bad, i just feel like giving up , maybe im just ment to be over weight.

AWW Hun don't fell like that! You need to be strong for your llttle boy and if you're slimmer you'll be healthier.
I hope your little boy is ok, I wouldn't worry too much about going off track I think it's understandable in the circumstances!
Maybe just take small break and get get back on track.
I hope your son's ok.
Take care

Thanks Kate , just feels like everything is coming at once and my body is drained, sorry for going on feeling pretty low right now

Iv hav a poorly little boy myself and its not easy I must admit. I came to the conclusion I need to be strong for him which means I need to be healthier and not overweight. I would take some time off even a day or so. U will get back on track im sure :) good luck x

Hey go on as much as you need! When our children are in pain/hurting/ill we'd all rather change places with them than watch what they are/mayhave to go through.
Just don't forget to look after yourself too so you don't become ill also!!
I hope he will get better quickly.
Sending get well vibes to you both (())

tigger123 said:
Thanks kimmy it is hard, hope your little boy is ok , x

Thank u, he has a life long illness so iv jus learnt to try n deal with it but its his that has to live wiv it so I cope for his sake. I hope ur lil boy will be ok ! Nothin but worry these lil children ay!! X

yeah kimmy he has just been diagnoised with kidney problems also he is suffering with joint problems its just come as a huge shock,
gona take me time to get used it , hence what happend tonight x

tigger123 said:
yeah kimmy he has just been diagnoised with kidney problems also he is suffering with joint problems its just come as a huge shock,
gona take me time to get used it , hence what happend tonight x

Aw am so sorry to hear that! I know how you feel it just breaks your heart. All I can say is be strong for him and take care of you aswell cos your the most important person in his life! Be strong and I hope your ok xx

Awww i praise you for being so strong and attempting TFR which under ordinary circumstances is hard enough to achieve. We all have big down days and like you food is a source of comfort. Somehow through all your anguish try and find comfort elsewhere. Easy said than done i know and im a fine one to listen to my own advice but if hes coping then somehow you can and being fit and healthy will benefit your family so much more than giving in! X :)

Stay strong, I hope he gets better soon. Sounds silly but I find a good book is a comfort when all you can think about is food, if it's really good it'll take your mind off it. Hope you get back on track soon x

Back