Can't control myself!

foodfairy

Silver Member
Hello everyone,
Can anyone help me do this! I'm really finding it hard to stick at dieting this time around.I've got the exercise part covered, i go to the gym 3 times a week and love it!

I'm just finding it hard to control what i put in my gob lol and also struggle with ideas for low fat healthy snacks that isn't fruit :/

Hi Foodfairy, Well..by jimminy! You certainly have had a long trawl thro' these last many months trying to get a handle on your eating pattern...just read thro' some of them.

Perhaps you are being far to hard on yourself and, like so many, putting such restrictions that are almost impossible to stick to and then feel that you are failure when you can't keep to it.

I found, first of all. that listening to Paul McKenna's Cd and learning to relax when I am eating, eat much slower and listen to the bodies signals of when I am GETTING full and stop! I now find that I can leave some on my plate and put my knife and fork down in the middle of a meal which was really foreign to me at one time.

Hope you will soon get to be more positive about your being able to control your appetite... mind you..we all have our blips from time to time.

All the very best to you .... :)

Thank you emmaline i have paul mckennas cd i forgot about that! I will try to follow his rules and see how i go.what you said makes sense thank you xx

I agree with you Emmaline. It isn't so much about control; it's accepting what you are putting in your body. Do you feel satisfied with what you eat? Think about how you feel after you eat certain things. I know if I binge on chocolate I feel really sick, bloated, sluggish and just all around horrible. Thinking about things like that before I go to put it in my mouth helps a lot. Pay more attention to your body and it really will tell you what it wants. :)

Back