Can't decide what to do.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Topper78, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

I have been a successful weight watcher in the past following the old points system but like many of us here have fallen into the yo yo dieting trap. I had my first baby 16 months ago and despite being relatively good through the pregnancy seem to have piled on the weight since the birth of my daughter but now I am at crisis point and desperate to lose weight but don't know which diet to choose??

I like the idea of pro points but worry it may not suit me as I have seen mixed success results on here and also I know the old plan works well but tended not to eat enough fruit preferring instead to use points on treats :eek: My OH also needs to lose weight and due to a relatively tight budget we all need to be eating the same thing so wonder which diet will suit family life best and as such am even considering giving SW a whirl.

We go on holiday at the end of June and I would love to be well on my way to being a yummy mummy (have 3 -4 stones to lose) so need a plan that will give me good consistent results.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jo43

Jo43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World since Feb 2013
    Hi I have been following pp plan for 5 weeks have lost 13lb - 4lb, 1lb, 1lb, 3.5lb, 3.5lb weigh in tonight hope to lose at least lb for my stone! have had daughters 13th birthday, at least 1 takeaway each week, the two weeks I only lost 1lb I didn't use my weeklies, weeks lost more have used most of them. I have previously done ww discover, SW, but this is best for me still having choc biscuits, crisps. BUT I am eating far healthier, work full time but whole family eating same/similar meals.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.