can't decide whether to re-joing slimming world online - give me some good reasons :)

membership just running out, and need to get back on it.

Hate classes but have all the books, magazines + recipe books, the only reason I use online apart from the weigh in is the syns calculator.

So could I do without.......really don't want to regret it but at the same time don't want to waste money

talk some sense into me!

Personally I have let mine expire for financial reasons, however the one thing I do miss is the syns calculator. Like you I have all the literature though so I'm managing ok so far and I wasn't sure just the syns calculator was worth the money.

I've just cancelled my subscription after the initial period ran out, precisely because I do not think it is worth the money. In my opinion (and it is just my opinion) the website is really poor compared to some others, and the online plan is overpriced. If you have all the books, recipe books etc, and are comfortable with the plan, I would say save your money and follow it from home, with the support of the lovely people on here. that is what I am planning to do, so if you want to buddy up just give me a shout :)

Personally I have let mine expire for financial reasons, however the one thing I do miss is the syns calculator. Like you I have all the literature though so I'm managing ok so far and I wasn't sure just the syns calculator was worth the money.

yes that's the only for me is the syns, you can ring you can ring up and enquire but that is 60p per minute!

I've just cancelled my subscription after the initial period ran out, precisely because I do not think it is worth the money. In my opinion (and it is just my opinion) the website is really poor compared to some others, and the online plan is overpriced. If you have all the books, recipe books etc, and are comfortable with the plan, I would say save your money and follow it from home, with the support of the lovely people on here. that is what I am planning to do, so if you want to buddy up just give me a shout :)

kinda comfortable with everything and have the directory, just know I much I use the calculator - maybe I will just stick to syns I know rather than spending so much for online membership

Back