can't ditch the choc!

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
I have been on slimfast for two weeks now and although I feel hungry all the time I stick to it, that is until after my evening meal that is :sigh: and I look forward to my last snack a slimfast choc bar. But I have to have 2 or 3 to feel satisfied! then I think oh no Ive starved all day! and now Ive blown it :cry: I have managed to lose 2 pounds but how can I stop being a pig with the choc :17729:

I have a cup of tea with my choc??? May help, also could you get anyone to hide em and just put one in the fridge at a time?

Know how you feel though, I couldn't live without the stuff even though it makes me miserable being overweight! Go figure lol xx

Thanks for replying Ugg, I live alone so no chance of anyone hiding it! I'll try a cup of tea with it tonight and try and be good :8855:

I'm a chocaholic :( I'm coping by having an options hot chocolate drink as my evening snack, with an apple. I've never been a fan of hot chocolate, but these go down nicely :)

Try weight watchers choc desserts, theyre yumm, or skinny cow ice cream...
Or do something like clean the bathroom or anything to take ur mind off it and then have your bar with a cup of tea!

Hi girl's!
I too am a chocaholic,so to beat my cravings and binges i buy fun size cadburys buttons and put them in the fridge,then suck every one of them for ages so my brain thinks its getting a big chocolate fix but there are only 75 cals in a pack ,so it could be one of your 100cal daily snacks(even though its not good for you).......

yummy cadbury buttons!!! I'd end up eating the whole pack of snack size, that'd be my weeks snacks LOL xx

oh wow a snack pack is under 100kcals! awesome!

Back