can't do it all

kati

Gold Member
I have 2 litres of water and another meal to go tonight but I'm so full and bloated I just want to go to bed. Will it make much difference if I dont have them?

Hiya
you really should have your last pack, if you can't face another drink - how about making a muffin? I've just had a choc one it was scrummy! everyone else eating hubby's choc birthday cake, me I had a muffin so didnt feel too left out!

Heres a receipe for the muffin, just in case you don't have it...

1 put about 3 desert spoons of hot water into either a rankin dish or a mug.

2 add in the choc pack, or whichever pack you're using

3. mix till it's quick thick, you can always add more water at this stage, but if you add too much at the start your'e stuffed!

4. put in the microwave for about a min and a half

5. take it out of the mug or rankin almost straight away, otherwise it goes rock hard!

6. and most important Enjoy!!

ok thanks for that idea.

I tried making a banana muffin once and it was awful. Don't know if it was the muffin or the flavour I didn't like so I'll try it again with one I do like

Choc is best!

let me know how you get on! have a glass of water with it as well, whichever you decide on :p

i tried strawberry. Still dont like it though. thanks for the idea and at least now I know I really dont like the muffins

Oh my god... thank you soooo much geri for the muffin idea, i too had one more pack to have and just made a choc muffin and i have to say it was heaven and for 2 mins i forgot i was on a diet !! is there a limit to how many times you should use the food packs in this way,,, Got any cd custard ideas !!

i cant eat amuffins in any other flavours but choc, choc mint and T&W. All the others taste bleurgh!!! :)

I try and have all my water and packs by 8pm. that way i'm not up to the loo a million time a night and i know i've had the packs.

It's early days yet so keep experimenting - you'll soon settle into your own CD rythmn!! :)

you should only 'cook' one pack per day as some of the vits and minerals are lost in the cooking process.

For custard save a little bit of pack or use a teaspoon of another pack (maybe shouldnt say that but i'm sure 1 teaspoon wont hurt!!) mix with a little warm water and pour over your cooked muffin. mmmmmm delicious. :)

Oh Helen, U are making my diet so much easier !!
Im now on day 5 and was a bit upset earlier, due to been fed up with the packs, but now i am fine and looking forward to tommorrow night for muffin and custard !!
THANKS X

Ahh cj so glad you liked it - i am the muffin queen lol - tho must say they do sometimes come out wrong, but tonights was just perfect!

Kati - try a choc one - bet you'll like it. was it maybe to wet? or you didnt leave it in for long enough?

Look on the positive side, at least you've now had all your packs for the day! :D

Just before i go to bed... do you have any more recipes for the shakes..??

thanks x

I try and have all my water and packs by 8pm. that way i'm not up to the loo a million time a night and i know i've had the packs.

:)

I usually have mine early too but I left for work at 7 am and was so busy there I only got time to drink 2 cups of water and didn't have time to have anything to eat at all. I work in a sandwich shop so have to be there working whenever there are customers in so can't stop to have a drink whenever I want, or anything to eat. I didn't get home till after 7 pm so just haven't had time to have anything

Kati - try a choc one - bet you'll like it. was it maybe to wet? or you didnt leave it in for long enough?

Look on the positive side, at least you've now had all your packs for the day! :D

The consistency was fine I think, it just didn't taste like strawberry at all there was a weird taste about it. It smelled delicious though.

Oh and yes I have had all my packs and had to drink more water to try and get the taste out of my mouth lol

Thanks everyone and CJ I hope you enjoy your muffin when you make it:)

Back