cant do it

kate29

Hi everyone

I did LT earlier in the year and lost over 3 stone. i came off it, and put about a stone back on. I have tried to get back on it about 5 times now but fail (cant get past a week)

I were thinking of giving slim fast a try?
Has anyone tried it?
i were thinking of have 3 shakes per day

I still have about another 4 stone to shed!

HELP!!!!, i want to loose it but dont know what to do for the best?
And then there is christmas coming up???

Im confused!!

If you want to lose the weight really bad, then Lipotrim really is the way. Yes it's hard to do it, espeacially if you came off it and want to start again.

Slim fast never really worked for people. My aunt tried it but it didn't work. Lipotrim is the best I think since it works so effectively.

I think, start Lipotrim after Christmas. That way, you wont have to miss out. Or, start going going to slimming world maybe, they helped me shed a few pounds, and you don't have to stop eating the foods you want. You are limited though. Go and have a look at what slimming world is like.

its really hard to restart I know but if you are determined and can find support i am sure you can do it. I am restarting too x

We are all here to offer support if you do restart we all know its hard and there are lots of people restarting on here. Don't know much about slimfast but have you thought about cambridge diet I think you have meals on that diet. xx

Hi Kate :)

Why is it that you can't get past the week? If i were in your position, i would enjoy xmas and then give it another go new year. It's obviously worked for you, so i'd persivere with it again.

Good luck with whatever you decide. x

3 shakes a day on slimfast will not give you all the nutrients you need. You have to have a balance meal with it once a day.

And its not effective like LT.

Stick at it, everytime you want to eat or think of eating, drink a glass of water. It will help you through the hard part :)

Hiya hun,

Sorry to hear that ya are having trouble restarting LT. Personally I would advise ya to stop now as its close to xmas and restart again then after. Basically clear the mind and body and give yourself a right good start to get back into it and hunny ya will be fit to do it , ya tried before! If ya are ever feeling in doubt or just need a natter log on here and we will soon talk ya out of it. Have faith in yourself and get the worry of xmas off your shoulders, I always find the more ya worry about things your mind starts to play tricks on ya and confuse ya into thinking ya cant do it, YA CAN!! All the best

Hi everyone

I did LT earlier in the year and lost over 3 stone. i came off it, and put about a stone back on. I have tried to get back on it about 5 times now but fail (cant get past a week)

I were thinking of giving slim fast a try?
Has anyone tried it?
i were thinking of have 3 shakes per day

I still have about another 4 stone to shed!

HELP!!!!, i want to loose it but dont know what to do for the best?
And then there is christmas coming up???

Im confused!!

hey kate i agree with miss unknown,if your planning on doing lt wait till after christmas when you wont get distracted or tempted,maybe try a calorie control diet till then,lt only has 450 calories a day if you drop your calories to 1200 a day you will see results.but make sure you have all your food groups.if you have the refeed sheet,you could try eating like that for a few weeks and see how you get on...thats how i maintained my wait a few months ago and i did lose too...eating boring is really the key,
cereal for breakfast-or poached egg on wholemeal toast.
chicken or fish salad with balsamic vinegar for lunch/or an open salad sandwich
and chicken or fish with baby new potato s with veg for dinner,good luck with your decision..:wavey:

Hiya Kate I totally agree with Restarting is extremely hard can I sugesst like everyone else you wait till after christmas get re-focused and start again

all the best
Sharron
xx

I fully agree with the others, especially as thats what I intend to do! I am not going to go mad over christmas, but I will be straying from the straight and narrow (whilst not completely going nuts!) and then get back on LT for a month in January to kick start the new year the right way. Life is too short!!

hiya,i did slimfast & it worked 4 me its only cus i stopped :break_diet:,but i ad 2 shakes 1 in a morning&1 for dinner then i ad a meal of fish or,chicken with steamed veg & a few new potatos..:eek: :eek:.. good look x;)

if you start after xmas you could be a stone lighter by your b'day hun :)

hey hun, you have done it before and you know it works! think of how much weight you have lost so far and then just give it another go! all we can do is try ! you know you can do it coz you have shown that to yourself... and like Daisybank said... you could be lighter for your birthday... wait till after xmas and definitely give it another go!.. good luck hun...we are all here if you need support! xxxx

Hello Kate, I tried slimfast a few years back and I didn't rate it at all. I was always feeling faint and weak, I'm not sure if it has changed at all in the past few years but I couldn't stay on it as I kept fainting at work! With the LT I have had no bad side effects like that at all, but I do know how hard it is to stick to!
Good luck with whatever you decide
:)

Hi Hun, good luck with this time, I'm sure you will do it. Think about how much you can lose by your birthday. Think about what you want to wear to celebrate and pin a piccie up in your kitchen where you will see it if you get the munchies.

If you aren't going to do a proper refeed for Christmas then you are best off sticking to just lean protein and veggies.

I'm refeeding starting Monday but still don't plan to go silly over Christmas. I don't want to have to restart in January! If my plans fly out the window then I will go back on though.

Good luck hun. Just keep thinking - birthday!!!!!!

x

Back