can't eat , won't eat!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Linz67, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Can anyone identify with my predicament?

I have done 4 1/2 weeks on LT. I have lost 25lbs.
    I decided that i would lose my remaining 7lbs more slowly as people have said that the rapid weight loss has left me looking tired and a pale (must agree with them) I am knackered all the time.

I decided to refeed and follow slimming world for a few weeks, especially as i have a promotion exam next week and need to be on top of my game.

My dilemma is , I have spent weeks looking forward to having real food. But now i can't eat as I am so scared of coming out of ketosis and feeling hungry.

I am also scared of putting weight back on. I have put food in my mouth and then spat it out!! how stupid am I ???

answers on a postcard please!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I'm exactly the same, I'm eating but hardly, and I'm feeling guilty about it. Craved a chocolate the other night - just one - and I was sick as a dog after I'd eaten it. I wanted to be sick too, I wanted rid of it.

:(

4. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Oh Zayna

so glad its not just me!! i thought i was losing my marbles... maybe i am , but at least i am not alone in the nut house!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, good luck.
    linzx

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hunni ts not that bad im into my 3rd week of refeed i lost 2lbs the 1st week maintained the 2nd and lost 1/2 a pound this week i have 3 meals a day and occasionally a healthy snack i have even had a few treats! i always feel full so there is never a need for me to pick you will be fine i felt the same as you as my refeed day got closer but it really is not that bad

6. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    I am in a dilmema like you as I am off this week and have not stuck to a full lipotrim day for nearly 2 weeks.I have had some chocolate and other naughties but generally i have stuck to meat and eggs which i think help keep you in ketosis, so dont worry yourself about it.

7. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    7lbs is nothing to take your time with. Do what's best for you -you've displayed your self control already so dont worry. You will be able to maintain!!

8. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Am in week 5 and not planning to refeed until have completed 13 weeks on this but today I satrted worrying about what eating will be like again so I know I need to psychologically adjust to that over the next 8 weeks

9. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for your replies , it really helps me when i come on here, you lot never let me down.
    I have just had some rasberries, they were delicious, I am on my way now.........

10. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.