Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can't eat , won't eat!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Linz67, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Can anyone identify with my predicament?

I have done 4 1/2 weeks on LT. I have lost 25lbs.
    I decided that i would lose my remaining 7lbs more slowly as people have said that the rapid weight loss has left me looking tired and a pale (must agree with them) I am knackered all the time.

I decided to refeed and follow slimming world for a few weeks, especially as i have a promotion exam next week and need to be on top of my game.

My dilemma is , I have spent weeks looking forward to having real food. But now i can't eat as I am so scared of coming out of ketosis and feeling hungry.

I am also scared of putting weight back on. I have put food in my mouth and then spat it out!! how stupid am I ???

answers on a postcard please!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I'm exactly the same, I'm eating but hardly, and I'm feeling guilty about it. Craved a chocolate the other night - just one - and I was sick as a dog after I'd eaten it. I wanted to be sick too, I wanted rid of it.

:(

4. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Oh Zayna

so glad its not just me!! i thought i was losing my marbles... maybe i am , but at least i am not alone in the nut house!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, good luck.
    linzx

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hunni ts not that bad im into my 3rd week of refeed i lost 2lbs the 1st week maintained the 2nd and lost 1/2 a pound this week i have 3 meals a day and occasionally a healthy snack i have even had a few treats! i always feel full so there is never a need for me to pick you will be fine i felt the same as you as my refeed day got closer but it really is not that bad

6. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    I am in a dilmema like you as I am off this week and have not stuck to a full lipotrim day for nearly 2 weeks.I have had some chocolate and other naughties but generally i have stuck to meat and eggs which i think help keep you in ketosis, so dont worry yourself about it.

7. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    7lbs is nothing to take your time with. Do what's best for you -you've displayed your self control already so dont worry. You will be able to maintain!!

8. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Am in week 5 and not planning to refeed until have completed 13 weeks on this but today I satrted worrying about what eating will be like again so I know I need to psychologically adjust to that over the next 8 weeks

9. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for your replies , it really helps me when i come on here, you lot never let me down.
    I have just had some rasberries, they were delicious, I am on my way now.........

10. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.