can't find a thread on it... be warned, it's regarding the toilet

LipoLoser

Ok sorry for this, I'm sure I didn't have this problem last time but I've not been to the loo for 3 days. I'm assuming this is normal as if nothing goes in, nothing can come out... Should I be worried? Will I start going again soon? And does anyone take anything to help?

Not complaining as we will save a small fortune in loo roll lol

hiya i had this problem,m, drink more water and you need to bare in mind your no longer eating either so you won't need to go as much. also if you get a bit uncomfortable take a senakot before bed and you should pass in the morning

hope this helps

I'm already drinking 3 litres without the shakes, I'm not sure I could stomach it lol I will get some senna in, thanks for your advice x

ok I'm going through this problem again and i genuinely feel like I'm living child birth the pain is so crippling when I'm trying to pass. I've tried senakot, dulactalose and suppositories, drinking tones of water and nothing working. feels like contractions. I'm in so much pain :(

I know a lot of the threads say drink plenty, but this doesn't seem to work for everyone. I tried all sorts of things but like allanah had a bit of a problem. In the end I had a combination of sennakot and dulcolax which acted as some sort of Blockage Clear treatment but it was pretty drastic. Keep on top of it would be my best advice and keep an eye on when you are going. Probably worth having a sennakot or dulcolax every 3/4 days. Obviously you're right about what goes in and what comes out but it's all too easy to get blocked up :(

Back