can't find the right diet

Nessa

Silver Member
I have now been in and out all of the other diet forums and i can't decide which would be best for me. i feel like i am banging my head against the wall.

I have worked out that i can afford 7 cd shakes a week and was wondering if to have a shake in the morning and then an atkins meal or gi meal at meal times if you see what i mean? good idea or bad idea?

having the shake for breakfast would help to keep your overall carbs and calories down so it may be a good idea. I have done atkins before and found breakfast the hardest and usually ended up having bacon and eggs - which may be good for ketosis but not so good for keeping the calories down.

Why dont you do that for a week and see how you find it. There are so many diets out there and most of them do work. Its just about finding the best one for you.

Hi Nessa,

If you can afford 7 shakes a week you could aways try following the CD 1500 plan - I have not followed it myself but you could put a shout out to see what other peoples losses have been like on it.

I hope you find the right alternative for yourself :).

Back