• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can't find this anywhere!!!

Does anyone know if there is a syn value or if BRESAOLA is classed as a free food on original days?
This is sliced cured meat (a bit like Parma Ham) but made from beef with hardly any visible fat. It is sliced very thinly. I was thinking of having this in a roll or Pitta with rocket. I can't find this on the Sw website on the syn database, Can anyone help?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I have always classed it as free as there is no visible fat (but this is just my opinion and not an official answer)- I also cannot find it on the database

xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I had a look too and couldnt see anything. Its an air dried meat - a bit like biltong and I couldnt find that on there either!

S: 33st0lb C: 21st13.5lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 11st0.5lb(33.44%)
Sorry I just had a quick look too but couldn't find it. I've never heard of it, is it made by a certain company? If it is perhaps it would show up on a list of the manufacturers?

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Perhaps this one is a call to your Consultant?

Most supermarkets do their own brand (Sainsburys, M&S for example). I dont go to class I do SW online so I can't ask my consultant. I will have to send the empty packet to SW for them to include it on their databases.

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Most supermarkets do their own brand (Sainsburys, M&S for example). I dont go to class I do SW online so I can't ask my consultant. I will have to send the empty packet to SW for them to include it on their databases.
If you give me the following info (per 100g) I will work it out on the syns calculator:
Calories
Protein
Carbs
Fat

x