Can't find this anywhere!!!

Tia1976

Does anyone know if there is a syn value or if BRESAOLA is classed as a free food on original days?
This is sliced cured meat (a bit like Parma Ham) but made from beef with hardly any visible fat. It is sliced very thinly. I was thinking of having this in a roll or Pitta with rocket. I can't find this on the Sw website on the syn database, Can anyone help?

I have always classed it as free as there is no visible fat (but this is just my opinion and not an official answer)- I also cannot find it on the database

xxx

I had a look too and couldnt see anything. Its an air dried meat - a bit like biltong and I couldnt find that on there either!

Sorry I just had a quick look too but couldn't find it. I've never heard of it, is it made by a certain company? If it is perhaps it would show up on a list of the manufacturers?

Perhaps this one is a call to your Consultant?

Most supermarkets do their own brand (Sainsburys, M&S for example). I dont go to class I do SW online so I can't ask my consultant. I will have to send the empty packet to SW for them to include it on their databases.

Most supermarkets do their own brand (Sainsburys, M&S for example). I dont go to class I do SW online so I can't ask my consultant. I will have to send the empty packet to SW for them to include it on their databases.
If you give me the following info (per 100g) I will work it out on the syns calculator:
Calories
Protein
Carbs
Fat

x

Back