cant get back into it

Yey!!! Daisy's back and raring to go!!!! :wavey::clap::clap:

6lbs is actually not that bad hunni, could'a been soooo much worse ;) plus you will easily drop it again with it being water and glycogen weight in the main :D. I fully expect that you'll drop under 10 in no time!! I'm here with my tough love anytime you need it hun!! :whip:

Can't wait to see the dress!!!

I finally saw the scales budge this morning to 9st 6lbs!!! So did a little happy dance in the bathroom. OH thought it was hilarious!! Only 28 days to holiday now .... eeekkk!!! Better organise myself some new holiday clothes :eek:

Hey Fuffa .... I'm only a 1 lb behind you now girl!! Best get your butt back into gear or I might overtake ya :eek::D :rotflmao: How's the no smoking going chick?

Mwah to you both

xxxx

I hear what you guys are saying as I'm really struggling....im still having my tetras but Im having the desire to eat too strong to resist some days and the weekend is going to be o hard as they are so many social events and eat this and eat that....HELP!!!! Im losing the willing to keep going

Aww Diva! It's JUST FOOD!! Do you want to eat the food or be thin sooner?? It's your choice hun and no can force you to stick to the plan or to eat the food, only yourslef.

Do you just have tetra because you don't like the other flavours? I have tetras every now and again to make ice cream but prefer the powdered shakes so that i can split them in 2. Rather than having 3 meals each day I have 6, so it's only ever a couple of hours before mealtime. It really helps me get through the day and I try to stick to mealtimes so I have routine even at the weekend. I'm sure that's the reason I have now managed 17 days.

C'mon chick, focus on all the reasons you are doing this and just keep asking yourself 'which do I want more? food? goal weight?'

You can do this ;)

x

That is so true thats all I really needed to hear....I'm bang on it from today no slip ups...
I prefer the tetras!!! The funny is I'm not even hungry...its purely me just being craven for food but I havent had any carbs just bit of chicken here and there but Im sticking to it 100%

Thanks Dobbie you're a star!!!

Good on you diva :D. I just have to keep telling myself the same thing - I'm doing this the quickest way so I'm not going to make it harder by cheating myself out of my goal weight. Once you get in the right frame of mind it's sooo easy, it's just about changing habits and learning that cravings don't have to = eating food.

And plus hun - you are nearly half way there! A few more lbs and you'll be on the downward slide ;)
x

Hello again ladies...hey diva!
Dobbies good at getting people back on track eh!
Im sailing through today...completely back in the right frame of mind....id suggest not even having some chicken because it might turn into something else then something else....but im only rreally talking for myself lol others probbaly have more restraint!!

DOBBIE WELL DONE!! BLOODY FAB 9.6!!! You'll be there in no time!! In the skinnies haha!!

xxxx

Well was going oh so well until I was sat at home last night...You know where this is leading lol

I have to come to a decision now. I don't think I can do CD and give up smoking at the same time. This si why I am finding it really difficult and I am binging on chocolate and general crap:( Am back on CD SS today gonna give it yet another go I really dont want all this hard work to go down the drain.

Scales still said 9st 5 this morning grrrr you might just beat me Dobbie

I'm having thoughts like maybe I should join SW or take a week off CD and do something else arghhh dobbie kick me up the backside will you pls? xxxxxxxxx

Fuffa!
NOOOOO!
Your not giving up on this and neither am i!
You CAN do this and you WILL do this!
Just like i will!
Food is food....we can have it guilt free and enjoy it when we have got to our target weights, because lets face it, we are not enjoying food when we know that we would rather be losing weight than eating it!
Dobbie- sort Fuffa out ;)
Lol no Fuffa. I really sympthasise...but nearly 5 days of not doing the diet has only confirmed that i cannot and will not give up without a good old go at this!!
xxxxxxx

Ha ha Daisy what are we like eh? I can do SS for 8 more days It won't kill me right? lol

No it wont lol and you have 9 pounds to lose!! You'll have lost a majority of that in 8 days!!
Keep strong and focussed on why we are all doing this!
To look and feel better about ourselves...you've done so well so far you cant give up at the last hurdle my dear!
xxx

FUFFA!!! You had better get your ass into gear lady, or I'm gonna come over there and kick right into next week :D It's only 9 lbs -and you know that if you stick to SS for the next few days you will make a good dent into that. C'mon now .... remember all the reasons why you wanna lose the lbs.

Food is just food and it will still be there at goal (just controlled/portioned). C'mon hun, stuck mucking about on/off and SORT IT OUT!!! :rotflmao: Eating will not stop the fag craving ... just make you feel crap because then you are letting your diet down.

Everytime you get a craving go find something to do - go for a walk, bit of housework, something, anything. BUT NO FOOD!! you hear me sister???!!!!

Loads luv Dobster
xx

I know exactly how you feel!

I am on day 6 of "supposed" to be the 790/1000 plan but have struggled with it and am due my weigh in tonight.

I cannot do SS (for health reasons) but the 790 or 1000 plan just gives me a license to eat! I have really tried sticking to the foods tho.

I am combine it with going to the gym (in training for Race for Life) but then I find after training, I want food!

I lost 3 stones on the CD this time last year but really don't know if its for me this time around.

Going to have a good talk with my counsellor tonight.

I think I love you Dobbie :hug99:haha

I am starving I kid you not. I have shreaded wheat at home and I want some now now now!!

Back