cant get back on track :(

kitcatx

I had some minor surgery 2 days ago and knew body was needing food but instead of having healthy foods I used it as an excuse to stuff my face! ive had all the bad things (chocolate, crisps ect) plus big comfort food meals. I feel really bad and like all my hard work is undoing. Im trying to do a 100% day today but its so hard being on TS after stuffing my face! I feel like I want real food all the time now. Im not going to give up but this has been my biggest slip yet. x

Why not try doing WS for a couple of days first? X

I'll see how the rest of today goes, ive made it TS so far but if im starving later I will def add a healthy meal later, maybe that is the way to go for a few days, thanks x

Hiya, recovery is important. U can get back on it straight away once u feel better and dont feel bad about eating....we are programmed to eat so ur only human! x

hugs hun, jus do WS till u r well enough and u will still loose weight x

It's so hard getting back on track, good luck with it. It sounds like your day is going well so far, hope you make it through the evening, but if you can't, as the others say, try and opt for something low carb, that will at least help you get back on track!
Good luck xx

Thanks everyone :) still managing TS today and ive got one more pack to have so hopefully it will I will make it! x

made it! going to bed now so I can stop thinking about food! night everyone x

Back