Can't get back on..

Scarybush

I've been on an off the shakes for the last couple of weeks, and have been trying to get back on 100%, but i keep failing really badly i've put back on 5lbs of the weight i've lost from LT :(....
I've started a new relationship after 6 years of being single.. I finally start getting my act together with weightloss and enjoying being single, and starting to understand myself, an what I needed from ME...
It makes me think maybe being in a relationship is not for me at the moment..that i'm better off on my own and getting ME sorted out..
Otherwise I think i'm gonna be constantly battling with myself over my weight..

Sorry for venting guys, just seem to understan my feeling better when there down on paper (so to speak)..

Thanks for reaing

Aw Hun I'm having the same problem, I manage afew days 100% then I have the biggest binge :( it's like I can't stop myself!! So don't beat urself up about it there's people as bad if not worse (ie, me) lol
As for the new relationship, theres only u that can decide about that, not much help am I? Lol

I'm sure both of us can get our acts together and restart and get to goal!!!

Mwah xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Totally sympathise. I seem to do the same, have a good loss, have a binge, loss then binge.....trying hard to keep to 100% cos its so worth it!

Also started seeing someone recently and its totally putting me off track.....but what do u do eh? Its a nightmare!!

Hope ur ok and get back on track soon xx

......................I thought I might get rid of my husband of 35 years so that I could concentrate on the diet 100% but then I thought that was probably a little harsh!!!! Lol:D:D...............Seriously girls I completely understand your predicament. Sometimes it is better to be on your own to get you head sorted but be careful it's not Mr Right you are letting go. Good luck xx

I have to say, when I first did Lighter Life, it was when I had moved out for a bit, to get my head in the right place (not just about the weight, but getting my head together helped me be able to tackle the weight). My husband and I then got stuff sorted and I moved back home .... and then put all the weight back on... now at home again with husband, and losing the weight again. I did really well for the first 3 months or so, but then started deviating a little, and have found it really hard to get back on track. I'm starting to set myself little targets and tiny treats if I achieve the whole day / two days in a row. (Just got a new jar of nail varnish.... hopefully can keep putting it on and making my fingers wet so I can't keep using them to stuff my face!)

Why, oh why do we sabotage ourselves... together we can do this, one day at a time.

Thanks girls,
Its only early days, but has become quiet a destraction from the diet and exercise..have even stopped my Morning visit to the fym, because my routine is all thrown off cause their on lat nights and i stay up waiting to talk, so I en up not getting to bed till 4.30/5am and them sleeping till 1pm...
So its time to sit down and explain my situation, cause i'm not putting myself second anymore I've done it for way to long..and i'm starting to not like myself again..I'm not putting this weight back on HELL TO THE NO...I will be a normal weight by September of 2011..
I think its very difficult to consentrate on myself rite now with LIFE going the way it is...

Time to put my foot Down tell it like it is...
Back on the horse tomorrow and try again..

How glad am I to read this thread.. not for what you're going through.. but because I've been struggling for weeks to get back into my dieting.. I lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks on Atkins last year.. and find it the best for me.. to cut out sugars and carbs.. (that way I don't seem to crave) except this time. I can't get past ONE DAY!.. i go all day doing really well and feel totally in control .. then at night. i go nuts!.. binge on carbs.. then the next day I start all over again..... the longest I did this time was three days... on the third night. my inner demon seemed to think it was 'ok' to binge on carbs.. and I felt like crap for hours after.. I've just finished a LEAN CUISINE dinner.. (no atkins today.. not actually sure why).. but I had a side of mashed pots with BUTTER AND CREAM!... and then a hot choc with cream..... sabbotage???>.. why why why?

I go to the gym TWICE a day .. six days a week. I have a personal trainer three hours a week.. I"ve been the same weight since NOvember.. and my PT is confused.. I KNOW why. I binge... ..

surely a real psychological problem eh?... I just want to lose 10 pounds before the end of Feb... I had from Jan to do that and haven't lost anything...

I"m getting back on that horse tomorrow too.. I've ordered "WONDERSLIM" a meal replacement programme.. shakes and soups.. so I'm not hungry.. I'll do that for two weeks then try Atkins again... really need my head back in this... wish I could bottle that willpower when it's around!...

good luck ladies.. I hope we can support each other even though doing different weight loss programmes.

Kizzie2011 said:
How glad am I to read this thread.. not for what you're going through.. but because I've been struggling for weeks to get back into my dieting.. I lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks on Atkins last year.. and find it the best for me.. to cut out sugars and carbs.. (that way I don't seem to crave) except this time. I can't get past ONE DAY!.. i go all day doing really well and feel totally in control .. then at night. i go nuts!.. binge on carbs.. then the next day I start all over again..... the longest I did this time was three days... on the third night. my inner demon seemed to think it was 'ok' to binge on carbs.. and I felt like crap for hours after.. I've just finished a LEAN CUISINE dinner.. (no atkins today.. not actually sure why).. but I had a side of mashed pots with BUTTER AND CREAM!... and then a hot choc with cream..... sabbotage???>.. why why why?

I go to the gym TWICE a day .. six days a week. I have a personal trainer three hours a week.. I"ve been the same weight since NOvember.. and my PT is confused.. I KNOW why. I binge... ..

surely a real psychological problem eh?... I just want to lose 10 pounds before the end of Feb... I had from Jan to do that and haven't lost anything...

I"m getting back on that horse tomorrow too.. I've ordered "WONDERSLIM" a meal replacement programme.. shakes and soups.. so I'm not hungry.. I'll do that for two weeks then try Atkins again... really need my head back in this... wish I could bottle that willpower when it's around!...

good luck ladies.. I hope we can support each other even though doing different weight loss programmes.

OMG this is exactly as I am, lose binge gain lose binge gain! I also think ive got a psychological problem coz when o think oh I'll just eat, I cannot physically stop myself!!
I really need to lose this last few stone before July so I wish I could just get my head back into that zone again.
I've caved in again today so I'm gonna restart for the last time on Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back