Can't get my ass in gear!

I need to loose 30 pounds by next march, well I don't mind when it happens but it needs to happen! I just keep finding myself restarting and even when I try I don't see results. Anyone have advice on what to eat to jumpstart my weight loss

Jellah_bean said:
I need to loose 30 pounds by next march, well I don't mind when it happens but it needs to happen! I just keep finding myself restarting and even when I try I don't see results. Anyone have advice on what to eat to jumpstart my weight loss

What plan are you trying to follow? If your struggling to get into the swing of things I'd recommend choosing a plan and puttering around the forum for it :) good way to get tips etc!! I count calories and get loads of meal ideas from the CC girls on here!
But for a general jump start try a mini detox type thing? No processed foods at all for a week. So lean meat an fish veg salad fruit etc and only eat carbs for one meal? Preferably breakfast :) drink shed loads of water and do a bit of gentle exercise like walking or swimming.
I can't go low carb for more than a week lol I miss em too much!!!! Good luck with the march deadline!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe something to make it seem fun like a game. Maybe WiiFit or there are some training games that you can download for Android or iPhone platforms.

Hope this helps :)

Back