Can't get my ass in gear!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Jellah_bean, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jellah_bean

Jellah_bean Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.12%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers Pro Points
    I need to loose 30 pounds by next march, well I don't mind when it happens but it needs to happen! I just keep finding myself restarting and even when I try I don't see results. Anyone have advice on what to eat to jumpstart my weight loss

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What plan are you trying to follow? If your struggling to get into the swing of things I'd recommend choosing a plan and puttering around the forum for it :) good way to get tips etc!! I count calories and get loads of meal ideas from the CC girls on here!
    But for a general jump start try a mini detox type thing? No processed foods at all for a week. So lean meat an fish veg salad fruit etc and only eat carbs for one meal? Preferably breakfast :) drink shed loads of water and do a bit of gentle exercise like walking or swimming.
    I can't go low carb for more than a week lol I miss em too much!!!! Good luck with the march deadline!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. CDavies

CDavies Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(20%)
    Diet:
    1 Meal a day
    Maybe something to make it seem fun like a game. Maybe WiiFit or there are some training games that you can download for Android or iPhone platforms.

Hope this helps :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.