Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cant get my head around Extra easy days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by clair75, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. clair75

clair75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all

I dont go to a club, doing it myself and doing ok, have been on slimming world before so no how to do red and green days,

But dont understand extra easy days,
    I get how you can have free foods from red and green days, And one HeB and one HeA + very low syns,

But how do you no which foods to have as HeB and HeA?

Because on a red day pasta can be a HeB but thats free on a green day, and the same on red with having meat on a green day, so if you can have any foods free on both red and green which are HeB and HeA.

hope you can understand what i mean haha

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    You dont' need to use meat or carbs for healthy extras on extra easy anymore, basically you are using your a and b choice for either milk /cheese (a) and b is like cereal or bread. Everything else that is free on either day is free on ee.

4. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Im finding it hard too. I have done slimming world for a number of years but always stuck to red/green.

5. sharon09

sharon09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.02%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i dont understand it either!! so im jst sticking to red or green

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Betty is quite right - but you can also use cheese as a healthy extra B choice as this is allowed on a green day. So you can used milk as an A but have cheese as a B.
    I miss the other HE's too much though on an EE day so stick mainly to red/green unless I want shepherds pie or spag bol!!!

7. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    When i did red/green i always used to use hexb's as either meat or carb!
    so now i just have cheese and a cereal bar (but i've only done 2 ee days as i don't eat alot of meat)

8. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    For a and b choices you just choose foods that aren't free on a green or red day...ie. cereal, cheese, soups etc.
    All other a and b choices like pasta, potatoes etc are free on an EE day so no need to have those foods as an a or b now.
    As for syns, you just count the lowest syn value now, so for instance, something that may be 5 syns on a green day and 10 syns on a red day, you would count 5 syns.
    You still can have your full daily syn allowence.
    Hope that helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.