Cant get my head back into it

I have my normal shake and bar for brek and lunch, and then by dinner I start munching on something- its annoying. I cant get my head back into it, Im not even hungry :cry:.

Any tips or experiences with what I can do ?

I want to stick to it completely, but the evening eatings are spiralling out of control.

I feel so disappointed in myself, after losing so much initially and now- look at me :( :cry:.

Hi Nasher
Are you trying to do TS or WS? Personally I find TS much easier as I just tell myself that eating is not an option... saves all those little tastes that turn into more. If I've had a few days where I have eaten, on my first TS day back I'm mega strict with myself, no tastes, nothing. I make sure I have my favourite flavour shakes/ soups, split them all in half so I can have 6 meals, and have them before I get too tired/ empty. Also make sure I have coke zero in the fridge and a cup or two of bouillon too.
I reckon if you can do just a day or two without having an extra food in the evening you'll feel much more on top of it! Just remember, the food will still be here when you're at goal, and you can enjoy it then without feeling guilty!
Good luck for a 100% day tomorrow
LED x

LED is right , its a vicious cycle , if you can just stick 1 day then the 2nd day will be far easier and it gets better from there ....... at that time when you normally start picking can you distract yourself ? have a bath , clean something , go for a walk and just get past that craving .. it wont last long . Really hope you manage to get back on track x

Try visualising where you want to get to and what you want to look like. I find it helps when I'm really struggling. Having a vision of a slimmer self helps to fix your mind on why you are doing it.

The first few days are always the hardest aren't they, try splitting your packs so you can have something for later in the evening. Or distract yourself with a good book/film/bath/chat on here. An early night in the first few days always helps too :D

I stay up quite late most nights and am never hungry in the morning anyway so I always have my packs later on in the day and evening. If I had them at the same time as breakfast, lunch and dinner I would be raiding the cupboards late evening I think.
Maybe you could try having your packs later too and see if that helps.

Thanks everyone, today has been alot better and Ive completed it TS way with the help of watching the biggest loser- which helped to visualise and remember where I want to be in the future.

When I start thinking about food I start looking at the online clothes shops and planning all the lovely things I'll be able to buy when I reach my goal - not sure if this is a good idea but it really helps me :) xx

ive had the same problem i come off it to go on holiday then that lasted into 3mths ive had so many day 1s its unreal but yesterday finally day 1 over with and i know i wont give up again i felt so bad had 2 pull out the big guns 2 get through yesterday fat photos memos of why i want to lose how i felt when i lost really pushed it lol but i did it so can u on a restart its not day 3,4 or 5 that r hard its day 1 but good luck getting back on track
Make it past wk 1
Lose ½ stone
Lose 1 stone
Make it past 1 month
Mini goals
Get lower than 200lbs
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 ½ stone
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZEzL4f/

Back