Cant get my head back into it

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Nasher and Basher, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Nasher and Basher

Nasher and Basher Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.2lb(1.76%)
    I have my normal shake and bar for brek and lunch, and then by dinner I start munching on something- its annoying. I cant get my head back into it, Im not even hungry :cry:.

Any tips or experiences with what I can do ?

I want to stick to it completely, but the evening eatings are spiralling out of control.

I feel so disappointed in myself, after losing so much initially and now- look at me :( :cry:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hi Nasher
    Are you trying to do TS or WS? Personally I find TS much easier as I just tell myself that eating is not an option... saves all those little tastes that turn into more. If I've had a few days where I have eaten, on my first TS day back I'm mega strict with myself, no tastes, nothing. I make sure I have my favourite flavour shakes/ soups, split them all in half so I can have 6 meals, and have them before I get too tired/ empty. Also make sure I have coke zero in the fridge and a cup or two of bouillon too.
    I reckon if you can do just a day or two without having an extra food in the evening you'll feel much more on top of it! Just remember, the food will still be here when you're at goal, and you can enjoy it then without feeling guilty!
    Good luck for a 100% day tomorrow
    LED x

4. determinator

determinator Banned

LED is right , its a vicious cycle , if you can just stick 1 day then the 2nd day will be far easier and it gets better from there ....... at that time when you normally start picking can you distract yourself ? have a bath , clean something , go for a walk and just get past that craving .. it wont last long . Really hope you manage to get back on track x

5. Nasher and Basher

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.2lb(1.76%)
    Im trying to do TS, I will try to take it 1 day at a time and I will try to do something to distract myself- thats a great idea. Thanks

6. Charan

Charan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Fast-5
    Try visualising where you want to get to and what you want to look like. I find it helps when I'm really struggling. Having a vision of a slimmer self helps to fix your mind on why you are doing it.

7. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(27.41%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/MFP
    The first few days are always the hardest aren't they, try splitting your packs so you can have something for later in the evening. Or distract yourself with a good book/film/bath/chat on here. An early night in the first few days always helps too :D

I stay up quite late most nights and am never hungry in the morning anyway so I always have my packs later on in the day and evening. If I had them at the same time as breakfast, lunch and dinner I would be raiding the cupboards late evening I think.
    Maybe you could try having your packs later too and see if that helps.

8. Nasher and Basher

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.2lb(1.76%)
    Thanks everyone, today has been alot better and Ive completed it TS way with the help of watching the biggest loser- which helped to visualise and remember where I want to be in the future.

9. determinator

determinator Banned

yay :) it makes you feel amazing when you manage a day 100 % and makes the next day a little bit easier :)

10. JoolzB

JoolzB Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    7st1lb(35.36%)
    Diet:
    Exante total solution
    When I start thinking about food I start looking at the online clothes shops and planning all the lovely things I'll be able to buy when I reach my goal - not sure if this is a good idea but it really helps me :) xx

11. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    ive had the same problem i come off it to go on holiday then that lasted into 3mths ive had so many day 1s its unreal but yesterday finally day 1 over with and i know i wont give up again i felt so bad had 2 pull out the big guns 2 get through yesterday fat photos memos of why i want to lose how i felt when i lost really pushed it lol but i did it so can u on a restart its not day 3,4 or 5 that r hard its day 1 but good luck getting back on track
    Make it past wk 1
    Lose ½ stone
    Lose 1 stone
    Make it past 1 month
    Mini goals
    Get lower than 200lbs
    Drop a dress size
    Lose 1 ½ stone

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.