can't get my head round pro points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by bebeleke, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. bebeleke

bebeleke New Member

:cry: the old system was easy - but pro points i just can't understand it. it's actually stopping me from going to WW meeting. how daft is that! I've always "tracked" and lost 4 st. unfortunately had a year with a serious leg injury, no exercise, etc etc now want to get back to a normal life but I can't stop eating - have now emptied cupboards. am so disgusted with myself 'cos WW really worked for me. At least i;m swimming again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    What is it you're having trouble with this time?

Do you have a phone that you can download apps to? Most smartphones now have a WW propoints app that you can check things with if you're not sure? Or you can always ask about point values here and people will help. :)

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you could always stick to the discover plan and not do the new one if you look up above in the sub sections you will see that there are loads of people sticking to the old plan

5. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Thats absolutely right Sacha. :) Some people use their weeklies to have a blow out at the weekend, others tack them onto their daily allowance. I sort of do a bit of both - I don't blow out at the weekend but am with my boyfriend more so tend not to eat what I do during the week. ;)

6. benji55

benji55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    SW
    sacha thats what its the 4 so u can either eat extra points during the week or save it 4 a nite out,i find the little pocket calculator great 4 finding out the point value

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.