can't get my head round pro points

bebeleke

:cry: the old system was easy - but pro points i just can't understand it. it's actually stopping me from going to WW meeting. how daft is that! I've always "tracked" and lost 4 st. unfortunately had a year with a serious leg injury, no exercise, etc etc now want to get back to a normal life but I can't stop eating - have now emptied cupboards. am so disgusted with myself 'cos WW really worked for me. At least i;m swimming again.

What is it you're having trouble with this time?

Do you have a phone that you can download apps to? Most smartphones now have a WW propoints app that you can check things with if you're not sure? Or you can always ask about point values here and people will help. :)

you could always stick to the discover plan and not do the new one if you look up above in the sub sections you will see that there are loads of people sticking to the old plan

Thats absolutely right Sacha. :) Some people use their weeklies to have a blow out at the weekend, others tack them onto their daily allowance. I sort of do a bit of both - I don't blow out at the weekend but am with my boyfriend more so tend not to eat what I do during the week. ;)

sacha thats what its the 4 so u can either eat extra points during the week or save it 4 a nite out,i find the little pocket calculator great 4 finding out the point value

Back