Can't get the bars in Ireland!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alcala, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

:mad: Hello There!!

The CD selection in Ireland is quite limited!!! I don't understand why this is....we're just across the water!:tear_drop: :tear_drop: :wave_cry:

I'd love to get more shake & soup flavours and those bars everybody talks about:cry: :cry: Tried contacting CD directly, but no change:cry:

Any ideas please????
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Your CDC should be able to get all CD items - in fact it is part of the code of conduct that s/he stocks everything. Some CDCs are reluctant to hold everything because of limited clients, etc but if you ask her for things s/he should get them for you. As far as I'm aware there is no limitation on getting things to Ireland :confused:
  4. Gen

Gen Normal

hiya... where in ireland are you??
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Northern Ireland should be no problem - Debz32 on this forum. Southern Ireland is a different ball game. Try contacting Ivy on this forum to see if she can help.

6. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

MANY THANKS Linda!!!:thankyou:
  7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

U R welcome hope you sort it out are you SI or NI?
  8. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

:) Dublin Fair City:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.