day 1 of Slim and Save in the morning!!

Hello everyone,Im danni and im new to VLCD...:wave_cry:
Having hit a wall at 12stone 8lbs after loosing two stone from 14stone 7lbs,and going from a 16/18 to 14/16, i was searching the internet for ideas,inspiration and motivation. A fairly cheap and quick solution for weight loss (im on a budget and fairly impatient lol) and something that i could stick too.
I love food and have tried most diets going, yet always seem to hit a wall and then fall back into bad habits. Ive taken the plunge and ordered a months worth of slim and save. Im going to do the three meal replacements and 1 low carb evening meal option, and at the moment im quite looking forward to getting started as iv got a really varied selection of oats,soups,shakes,bars and pasta meals. joining the gym this week and i have Just taken my stats so hopefully will see a change by next week!!;)

Week one..........
5"5
dress 14/16
12st 8Lbs
shoulders 40 inch
bust 39 inch
waist 36 inch
hips 45 inch
forearm 9.5 inch
bicep 12 inch
thigh 26.5 inch
calf 14.5 inch

If anyone is similar to me and have any successes they would like to share that would be great motivation and really interesting to hear, thanks!!!:D

I'd suggest not joining the gym at the start of the VLCD. You aren't really taking in enough calories to have anything to 'burn' and at the start most people do find themselves less able to do exercise.

That said, I have been trying to be more active (just less lazy really) and my losses don't seem to be negatively effected, though I have read that some people do find this is the case.

Good luck with the diet. It is hard for the first week or so. But once you're in the zone it's pretty easy compared to a lot of diets.

Hey! Im starting tomorrow too. Not sure if im doing 3 or 4 packs a day so think il just take it day by day :) Good luck we can do it! x

Hey thanks for your replies!! iv gone ahead and joined the gym, but not sure if it was such a wise idea after readiing your advice!! im extremely sleepy today aswel and had to come home after work and nap! (just woke up lol) im going to be honest i didnt enjoy the sweet porridge i had for breakfast. it was edible, but very sloppy (was expecting chuncky porridge but was more like liquid) and it tasted very powdery?! loved the muesli yoghurt bar :) wish could eat them all day hahaha then had tomato soup, but again didnt enjoy that as was very powdery...am i perhaps mixing it up wrong or something!? for dinner i cant decide whether to have a pasta pack with 200g veg on the side, or whether to have my own low carb meal........are you allowed to swop and change each day like one day do 3+low carb meal and the next do 4pack?? or is it stictly stick to one or the other?? thanks!!!!

Back