cant it get any worse

Emm28

Silver Member
i cant bloody sleep :cry: i feel like poo:cry: my bellys rumbling :cry: and i just had 4 custard creams :cry: got pounding headache:cry:still feel sick :cry:

And now im moaning :cry:

Snap on the can't sleep thing, not the custard creams. Am bloody hungry though!!

I'm the same! Got sore wisdom teeth and feeling sorry for myself just had a banana! WHY??! I'm not even hungry, just desperately want to sleep. what are we going to do troops?

Emm are you on SS?did you go straight on it or did you prepare by cutting down.
Perhaps you should do a couple of 810 weeks,or start on SS+ as you do seem to have a bad time at the atart and then eat and get back into that really negative cycle of feeling like a failure.
Hope you are all asleep now as you are all offline!

i did cut down on carbs and ive been very positive all yesterday and am today aswell and am back on track, Last night i was violently sick, why i dont know maybe i had too much water, but hey its all part of it, I dotn feel a faliure in anyway shape or form, cos i got thru day one minus 4 biscuits in the small hours (never mind today is another day). Ive already had 2 pints of water today and when i got on the scales first thing they actually showed a 4lb loss, so that in its self gives more motivation :)

Back