cant it get any worse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emm28, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i cant bloody sleep :cry: i feel like poo:cry: my bellys rumbling :cry: and i just had 4 custard creams :cry: got pounding headache:cry:still feel sick :cry:

And now im moaning :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skatie

Skatie Nearly "Normal"

Diet:
    Started on Lipotrim, on Cambridge now!!
    Snap on the can't sleep thing, not the custard creams. Am bloody hungry though!!

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I'm the same! Got sore wisdom teeth and feeling sorry for myself just had a banana! WHY??! I'm not even hungry, just desperately want to sleep. what are we going to do troops?

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Emm are you on SS?did you go straight on it or did you prepare by cutting down.
    Perhaps you should do a couple of 810 weeks,or start on SS+ as you do seem to have a bad time at the atart and then eat and get back into that really negative cycle of feeling like a failure.
    Hope you are all asleep now as you are all offline!

6. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i did cut down on carbs and ive been very positive all yesterday and am today aswell and am back on track, Last night i was violently sick, why i dont know maybe i had too much water, but hey its all part of it, I dotn feel a faliure in anyway shape or form, cos i got thru day one minus 4 biscuits in the small hours (never mind today is another day). Ive already had 2 pints of water today and when i got on the scales first thing they actually showed a 4lb loss, so that in its self gives more motivation :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.