Can't log in to the Weight Watchers site

twilite

Is anyone else having this trouble? I had a feeling it might crash, looks like i will have to track my day on paper today :(

cleared my cookies and im in now, phew lol

Last edited:
Yep, same here: there is a button saying "Start Now" but when I click it I get a "page cannot be found" error. I wanted to start ProPoints today but lost without the esource tracker so just writing down everything I've eaten for now. Hopefully they will have it back up and running later today.

Hmm, odd. I just tried it in a different web broswer (Chrome instead of Firefox) and it works. At least I can track now!

How odd - I use firefox and got in no worries straight off - didn't even need to re-sign in!

I am taking a more substanstial lunch to work today as I have a meeting straight after and I only have 9 points left for the remainder of the day....

Quite exciting this new plan!

x

It is quite exciting isnt it! im suprised how much some things have increased by but on the whole i think i will get on with it fine. Cant wait till my meeting tomorrow so i can buy a new calculator though!

Good luck to everyone switching today x

I think it is a Cookies thing rather than browser-specific. I cleared out my Firefox cookies and cache and it's working fine now. Just looking up ProPoints values for all my favourite foods - bit displeased that a lot of meaty things have gone down but no equivalent drop in Quorn or pulses points for veggies like me!

Back