Cant quite believe it-1lb off goal! A bit of inspiration to newbies also!

purpleflower

Hi
As some of you may know I have been hovering around this website now since January.I started the Lipotrim food plan in late January when I was at my largest (13 stones 11lbs) and quite miserable with it really.
In March I hit a point where I was sick of having the same shake for everymeal and was (I believe) on the verge of falling off the wagon and therefore made the wise move to The Cambridge Diet to the SS plan.

I have a fantastic counseller who is very supportive and knows Cambridge inside out.I did SS,810 plan and now am on the 1000 plan and guess what.......IM ONE POUND OFF MY ORIGINAL SET GOAL!!!! I cant quite believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I have to say what a surreal feeling it is that Im at the end and I am considering changing my goal target by an extra 6lbs, but this situation will be assessed when I get to my original stated goal.

To date I have lost 4 stone 3lbs (now 9 stone 8lbs)and feel so slim!,my clothes have been binned,getting comments galore from people(mainly good) but some negative and generally feel like a completely different person.I feel like I just started on the Cambridge plan...where did the time fly???
I have been doing my own body measurements,photos and going to boots every three weeks to monitor my Body fat % and inch loss.I have lost 30 inchs from by body in total and now am nearly in the "good" bracket of body fat for my height/weight.

I must say that this website has been brill and a true godsend,the support network is crucial and I recommend it to absolutely everyone.

I had some hypnosis in my first week which I feel has definately helped me stick to it 100% with no dips and think I will have some more geared around healthy eating and exercise when I hit my original goal.I also need to make some sort of exercise plan/timetable to ensure it stays off.

To the newbies:
I did not think I had a cat in hells chance in doing this type of diet and getting to this point,you need soooooooooooo much will-power and you have to ignore the negative/opinionated people around you.Please be inspired by this post.

I attach some fat and thin pics,I hope you can tell the difference (I only have one thin pic so its not the best)
Emma

Attachments

• P9220365.jpg
    P9220365.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 107
  • P5210002.jpg
    P5210002.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 112
Well done on your loss and to be so close to goal weight ......you must be so proud of yourself......x

You look amazing well done, as for the people making negative comments, they are probably a bit (or alot) jealous

Well done. Hope you give yourself a great big treat (hairdo, perfume, shoes etc - not a great big chocolate cake LOL

Wow well done! You look amazing, and your story has given me hope for my long journey ahead of me, you have proved it can be done with great results! :)

Emma wow, wow and wow again. What a fabulous result and inspiration you are not only to newbies but for those of that are still on our journey. You're proof that the diet works and it can be done.

You look fabulous and I bet you feel amazing - the best of luck to you and a huge well done.

Sharon xx

Wow !
You look Fab , thanks for posting .
Just on my 2nd week , so need to read things like this to keep me focused !
:)

well done! i'm on day 3 with a huge amount to lose and can only dream of losing the amount you've achieved!

Well done!! :D x

It`s great to hear success stories for inspiration Xxxx

looking fab sacredsilence!

look at you ... FAB!!!!!!

Back