Cant quite believe it-1lb off goal! A bit of inspiration to newbies also

purpleflower

Hi
As some of you may know I have been hovering around this website now since January.I started the Lipotrim food plan in late January when I was at my largest (13 stones 11lbs) and quite miserable with it really.
In March I hit a point where I was sick of having the same shake for everymeal and was (I believe) on the verge of falling off the wagon and therefore made the wise move to The Cambridge Diet to the SS plan.

I have a fantastic counseller who is very supportive and knows Cambridge inside out.I did SS,810 plan and now am on the 1000 plan and guess what.......IM ONE POUND OFF MY ORIGINAL SET GOAL!!!! I cant quite believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I have to say what a surreal feeling it is that Im at the end and I am considering changing my goal target by an extra 6lbs, but this situation will be assessed when I get to my original stated goal.

To date I have lost 4 stone 3lbs (now 9 stone 8lbs)and feel so slim!,my clothes have been binned,getting comments galore from people(mainly good) but some negative and generally feel like a completely different person.I feel like I just started on the Cambridge plan...where did the time fly???
I have been doing my own body measurements,photos and going to boots every three weeks to monitor my Body fat % and inch loss.I have lost 30 inchs from by body in total and now am nearly in the "good" bracket of body fat for my height/weight.

I must say that this website has been brill and a true godsend,the support network is crucial and I recommend it to absolutely everyone.

I had some hypnosis in my first week which I feel has definately helped me stick to it 100% with no dips and think I will have some more geared around healthy eating and exercise when I hit my original goal.I also need to make some sort of exercise plan/timetable to ensure it stays off.

To the newbies:
I did not think I had a cat in hells chance in doing this type of diet and getting to this point,you need soooooooooooo much will-power and you have to ignore the negative/opinionated people around you.Please be inspired by this post.

I attach some fat and thin pics,I hope you can tell the difference (I only have one thin pic so its not the best)
Emma

Attachments

• P9220365.jpg
    P9220365.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 159
  • P5210002.jpg
    P5210002.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 154
CONGRATULATIONS HUN, oh yes the difference os amazing.
You look great and very lean. You must be feeling fantastic.
What is the difference between CD and LT?

personally i prefer cambridge.more food and better flavours,choc bars etc.you have a local one to one counseller and there is lots of different stages if you want to do them

Hey purpleflower....amazing results...the difference in ur pics is fabulous darling!!!!! I have more or less the same statistics as you and u have inspired me to keep going! seeing ur pics makes me realise i look like ur old pic now (no offence) and want to look like ur pic now!!!!!! Im only on day 2 but i know i can do this!
Thanks for ur post good luck with that 1lb x

Wow you look amazing!!
You've done so well you have a lot to be proud of hun!!
I can't wait till i'm binning all my old clothes :)
xxx

Well done hun - you are an amazing inspiration - we will stick to it and we will be as successful as you! Congratulations xxx

wow PF that is brilliant and definitely an inspired story! Here are to many "slim" pics for you ;)

Well done Emma, you look absolutely amazing!

A real inspiration for newbies on here, just goes to show that it really can be done. You will get rid of that 1lb very soon, I have no doubt.

Enjoy the new you, you deserve it after all your hard work.

well done :)

h x

wow! You look fantastic and so happy. Well done.x

Well done to you - its so great to hear when people reach targets. Congratulations on all the hard work you have done.

Hey Trolly Dolly no I have not been exercising other than running around at work three days a week.need to find a suitable exercise plan now!

hey there hun...

thanks for sharing your experience...really helps motivate me when I see others' successes. Well done and thank you for this post!

x

Well done on fab result. Your post is soo positive and helpful. Many may start out on LT and find it does not suit them but there are other TFR diets out there that will suit. lots of luck with maintaining your losses.

Back