Cant seem to fill up.

You defo get days like it! ... I had a night the other day and I just wanted to eat eat n eat some more!

Ive had one of those days today, gave in had some pringles n chocolate, feeling guilty now but back on it and weigh day tomorrow.

Maybe our bodies have to adjust to eating smaller portions and that's why we're hungry?
I've had it on some days myself :(

I havent tried a filling day yet...seem to be coping ok counting points but have been bulking everything up with extra veg & salad!!

Haven't tried SF either. If I'm peckish (like earlier on today when I wanted to eat because I was bored) I just go for a walk or put a Jillian DVD on. One wierd thing I also do is if I'm "hungry" I'll make myself drink 500ml of water first. At least then I don't tend to binge out. Worst come to worst just use your weekly points to have a bit of a treat (I had a 50 PP day on Wednesday), weighed myself today - I know, very naughty! - and I've lost another pound. Ultimately do your best to eat healthy, or if you can't, damage limitation!!!

I think getting used to smaller portions is the worst part, but eventually you get to a point where that's all you can eat, I managed to 'shrink my stomach' before Christmas but now after having a christmas blowout where I ate everything I am constantly hungry, so annoying!

U ALL NEED 2 EAT MORE PROTEIN, u feel full 4 longer...protein send a signal to brain that u need no more...i can't explain well,
watch a program call;(10 things about losing weight)..u would b surprise..:D

Back