cant seem to get started!

hey people I am in need of inspiration! ive done weightwatchers before and lost weight then over a time put quite a bit back on, now ive joined again i cant seem to get properly started again, ive been for 2 weeks then was away for 2 then found id put on the weight id lost in those 2. Im sure there are quite a few people who have experienced this, i REALLY want to lose the weight but just finding it hard to be really motivated eeeek! hope everyone is having a good day! :)

Hi
You've done it before and you know it works. So you can do it again if you really want to. I know it is hard but if you try and cope with a day at a time then results will happen. Start either today - depending on whether you are sticking to it today or tomorrow and concentrate on having a good day or even better a perfect day. Are you doing points or core?

We are here to support you all the way

Irene xx

To my Judi,

You are the best and I love you! You have already lost so much your body is worried and is going to take it a bit slow! But if you persist it will have to let you win! COUNT THOSE POINTS. NO BISCUITS AND GRAVY FOR YOU! I love you! Remember : your light blue and yellow basketball top, it's calling for you "wear me, wear me" Go Go Go! I know you can do it.

Love your loving sister, Ruth xxxx

Hi
You've done it before and you know it works. So you can do it again if you really want to. I know it is hard but if you try and cope with a day at a time then results will happen. Start either today - depending on whether you are sticking to it today or tomorrow and concentrate on having a good day or even better a perfect day. Are you doing points or core?

We are here to support you all the way

Irene xx

thank you so much Irene:):) im doing the
points plan and i have 20 per day:) its great knowing there are people to support! i work in an office environment and i think i find it hard cos its so easy to just munch on something and then before you know it youve eaten loads of points and then by the time you get home you have so few points for your main dinner meal!! i then just feel like eating over points!!

To my Judi,

You are the best and I love you! You have already lost so much your body is worried and is going to take it a bit slow! But if you persist it will have to let you win! COUNT THOSE POINTS. NO BISCUITS AND GRAVY FOR YOU! I love you! Remember : your light blue and yellow basketball top, it's calling for you "wear me, wear me" Go Go Go! I know you can do it.

Love your loving sister, Ruth xxxx

darling thank you!! you're the best!! its great on here you were right and im glad ive joined!! hehe@little blue top! im excited and want to wear it!!!!!! love you!!

darling thank you!! you're the best!! its great on here you were right and im glad ive joined!! hehe@little blue top! im excited and want to wear it!!!!!! love you!!

I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! Plan your food for harvester. We're going to have a great time!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Glad to hear you had a good day today - keep up the good work.

BTW, I bet you and Ruth are a bit tiring when you're together ;)

hey there!!! thank you so much!! i laughed so much about that 'tiring' comment! its so true! we laugh so much! how are you getting on?

I sometimes wonder how Joe copes when I come over to see you hehe! Judi Wudy, I am seeing you today!!! YAY!!! I can't wait! I'm going to miss you so much!! Remember go easy with points so you can have nice meal at harvester!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I'm doing fine thanks. So, is the meal at Harvester a special celebration? Also, you have to fill us in on the little blue top - what's that about?

I'm doing fine thanks. So, is the meal at Harvester a special celebration? Also, you have to fill us in on the little blue top - what's that about?

It's a gorgeous basketball top she bought in america i think. she's never worn it....I will get her to take a picture!! hehe!

Ah, I see. Too small or more a confidence issue?

Yeah, small. I think she bought it as a 'i can't wait to lose weight and wear this'. Incentive i guess!

Get on here you poo.

Back