Can't sleep.... really anxious

Amy2249

Silver Member
I have had 4 G days and 2 EE and stayed within my syns but I feel bloated and horrible and I'm worried that I have put on weight...... WI is tomorrow :'(
Just needed a rant as OH isn't listening, well it is 01.10

Hey Amy,

I think that Green days can sometimes make you feel like this due to the carbs, but it may be just a feeling. Go with the flow and wait until tomorrow and find out if it has worked for you. I know personally due to PCOS that I cannot have too many green days, but everyone is different.

Good luck x x x

I was going to have a whole week on green as thats all I used to do but I have found the carbs really heavy and uncomfortable. Just hope the feeling goes soon and doesn't effect WI. I'm tempted to check on my home scales but I know they make me lighter than SW scales and I don't want false hope, plus I know weighing yourself before official WI is a definate no no.

It would also be no good weighing yourself at a different time of the day- I'm always heavier in the evening.

There's nothing you can do now to change your wi result tomorrow, so get some sleep, do a big poop in the morning and see what the scales say tomorrow, you'll probably be really pleased.

If the result isn't what you want, at least you've identified now what might not fit so well with you plan wise.

Thank you, I know worrying isn't going to change anything and if damage has been done I will move on from it. Need to stay positive............. Oh and do a big poop lol

If it helps i just got on mine and they show me at 6lbs heavier. I know that's not true and that in the morning it'll be different.

All the food and drink consumed throughout the day has got to go somewhere!

dancingqueen1987 said:
I feel exactly the same :( I've even just got up to weigh and I hope to god my scales are broken. I could cry right now :(

Oh no....... What plan do you follow, g, r, ee or a mixture?

I've been doing EE. I've been really good all week apart from friday I went out for a meal and despite going with good intentions I ended up being a pig.
I came on today so I feel like free willy's mother! :(

Thats your answer then...... That special time of the month. Whats frustrating is I have stuck to the plan 100%. Hopefully my monthly present will arrive tomorrow morning and I can blame that. Think I need to start eating that scan bran stuff..... Supposed to help bloatedness (not sure if thats an actual word)

if you can't sleep and you live in a fairly safe neighbourhood, get dressed and go for a walk round the block a few times..
either that or a bit of "me time" (iykwim) always gets me off to sleep... bu that might just be a guy thing... :)

ColJack said:
if you can't sleep and you live in a fairly safe neighbourhood, get dressed and go for a walk round the block a few times..
either that or a bit of "me time" (iykwim) always gets me off to sleep... bu that might just be a guy thing... :)
Ooh ColJack, I'm blushing! Although I hear it works for both genders!

why would walking round the block make you blush? I did say to get dressed first.. you can't blame me for that....

oh I see you mean the other bit... nevermind then.. enjoy...:)

ColJack said:

Lol I think I know what you mean erm yes.... Maybe..... ? Hmmmmm not sure what else to write :$

I did stop doing green because of bloatedness!
All the rice, potatoes and pasta used to ruin me and give me terrible stomach cramps!

I dont find this on the other plans but everyone is different.
It may be that you can only do green for 1 day per week which is what your body wants and then you can spread ee and red across the rest of the week!

Hope this helps.

Ruth
x

It can take a bit of time for your body to get accustomed to the demands of healthy eating but it will pass. Drinking lots of water will help and some people find it useful to take activia fat free yoghurts.

Remember that green days dont have to be all about pasta, potatoes and rice - a lot of people get into that rut but variety is really important and there is a long list of free foods available to you on a green day so take full advantage of that by trying new and different foods.

Well I lost 1lb, not overjoyed but it is going in the right direction. When I had a chat to my Consultant it emerged that on G days I am still eating the same amount of fruit and veg that I would on EE which is why I have felt bloated.

Love my fruit and veg so I'm an EE for good!!!!

Back