Can't sleep.... really anxious

it emerged that on G days I am still eating the same amount of fruit and veg that I would on EE which is why I have felt bloated.

Love my fruit and veg so I'm an EE for good!!!!

But thats is not a bad thing at all - in fact most people would recommend it :confused:

I am horrified your consultant would suggest otherwise!

I think because with EE I keep the carbs and protein down and fill my plate with salad etc but on a G day I would have a massive jacket with beans and cheese (Hex A) and then still eat a few pieces of friut until I'm completely stuffed..... Anyway I'm gonna stick to EE as I love it!! A

When I had a chat to my Consultant it emerged that on G days I am still eating the same amount of fruit and veg that I would on EE which is why I have felt bloated.

I'm really puzzled as to why she would say that. It is important to have a good intake of fruit and veg on all plans regardless. What did she mean?

I see - the thing is if you stuff yourself to bursting on any plan you're going to feel bloated...Everything in moderation. Eat when you're hungry and stop when pleasantly full not ready to pop lol!

Well I lost 1lb, not overjoyed but it is going in the right direction. When I had a chat to my Consultant it emerged that on G days I am still eating the same amount of fruit and veg that I would on EE which is why I have felt bloated.

With regard to only losing 1lb, my average loss over 26 weeks is 1.25lb loss...total now 33lbs.....be proud xx

krupskaya said:
I see - the thing is if you stuff yourself to bursting on any plan you're going to feel bloated...Everything in moderation. Eat when you're hungry and stop when pleasantly full not ready to pop lol!

Thats exactly it but with EE I don't seem to do that :-/
Thanks everyone, I am pleased I lost :)

I always follow EE days now. I've found before that eating carbs the day before a weigh in always leaves me feeling bloated =[ Keep your chin up though, I'm pleased you did alright =] xx

Let's hope so ;-)

100-150 calories for a bit of "me time", 70-100 calories for a bit of "us time"....

10 times a day and you've burnt 1000-1500 calories... :):D

This post made me giggle a lot, and my OH had to keep live pausing the TV so that I could tell her what I was laughing at lol

Re carbs...have to say, after a bit of experimenting I realised that I dont cope well with too many white carbs, and after a bit encouragement from britmum, I started to replace a lot of my white carbs with wholewheat carbs (pasta etc), changed normal pots for sweet (which are higher in fibre too). I no longer get that awful bloating feeling with them. The kids didnt even notice I changed the pasta til i told them lol, its changed a lot from when I first had it.

I think because with EE I keep the carbs and protein down and fill my plate with salad etc but on a G day I would have a massive jacket with beans and cheese (Hex A) and then still eat a few pieces of friut until I'm completely stuffed..... Anyway I'm gonna stick to EE as I love it!! A

But if you were to follow the same one third superfree rule as on EE then surely it wouldn't be a problem becuase it would naturally limit the amount of free foods you are able to eat.

Sorry Circes just read your reply properly this time. I don't know why but on G days I seem to have the biggest jacket potato avaliable and as many beans as possible then some fruit where as with EE because I am eating R and G together, I was always a G girl when I was first on SW, my brain is telling me that I shouldn't have G and R together so I naturally limit the amount.

Back