cant stand...

littlelindy

the soups... doing SS and i got 7 soups started yesterday with oriental chilli and today with spicy tomato i really cant eat them it made me feel sick..!! :(:(

xx

I can't stand them either. Bloody horrible things

they are revolting.. so frothy.. i have texted my CDC asking if i can change them (hope i can) gona get chocolate shakes so i can have them hot so am still getting something hot at dinnertime!

xx

tell me about it the soups are so manky. they make the kitchen stink as well even if you do manage to get them all down. i swapped all mine for shakes so your CDC should do the same!!

eeewww the only soup i like is the chicken and mushroom , but i do stick to shakes so much better

Soups need a goverment health warning as nasty lol:sign0137:
Least the choc shakes are yummy warm:D

Last edited:
lol post like this always make me laugh i have been doing 1 butterscotch shake and 2 spicy tom soups for the last 10 weeks because they were the only ones i can manage but my hubby says the soups stink.

They are rank - I made mine into crisps but then thought whats the point - too much hassle and effort! So I just have 14 choc shakes a week and 7 toffee bars - nice and simple! Just go with what you like not what you think you should have to have variety - some people i know have 21 choc tetras a week!

Yep soups are disgusting! Bleurgh
21 Chocolate Tetras a week for me - like to live life in the fast lane ha ha

Megan - nice new profile picture!

I stick to 14 choc tetras and 7 peanut bars. Creature of habit me.

thanks for the lovely comment GURU! I have 7 peanut bars 11 choc and 3 strawberry - oh i live life in the fast lane!

Soups are the devil but i have them as i want a hot evening meal. I have them out of a bowl with a spoon. I don't make them the conventional way either i make them in a pan, i don't use a whisk either as i think it makes the soups colder. I add lots of black pepper and chilli flakes too so it makes them spicy. I have loads of chicken and mushroom which i have totally gone off but gonna persevere and make them spicy and hot hee hee. I must admit i prefer the shakes and won't really gert any soups anymore. I try to stay away from bars as i find them too tempting to have more than one.

Good Luck xx

lol funny how people have different tastes - I LOVE the soups. I couldn't drink the shakes at all - had to take them back and change them for soups and so did my mum.
I am now having a mixture of all the soups but more of the Leek & Potato, Spicy Tomato and Oriental Chilli than the others and from the bars I have Cranberry, Chocolate, Orange and Toffee.

Back