cant start till tues

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spottitchsam, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just put up a thread but its disappeared.
    went to chemist to pick up my meals,but was told that the gp had not contacted them so until they hear from him on monday fingers crossed i have just got to wait.ive filled in all the forms and was weighed (19 sts 7lbs) i was ONLY 19sts 3lbs on mine.
    hope you are all well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done for taking the plunge, let us know how you get on with doc etc and how your first day goes, good luck!!

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

thats strange my doctor didnt have to contact the pharmacy at all.
    well its a shame you have to wait but you can use this time wisely, to think about how your going to do this,and how much you want this. build up the excited feeling about geting the weight off once and for all. it really does help through the first week!...
    also make sure you have all the extras like sweetners, ice in your freezer, tea coffee and peppermint tea. best of luck with starting!! you can do it! x

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    why does the doctor have to contact your pharmacy?

Everyones scales are different you see. thats why its a good idea to only weigh on the same scales (your chemist)

Best of luck when you do get to start and just enjoy your last weekend for a while :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.