• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cant stop eating today!

G: 12st0lb
Well it's "that" time of the month again and I cant seem to beat my hunger cravings. I really dont know what I fancy next! For my tea I have already had a jacket potato topped with some mushroom and wine pasta sauce! Then I had a skinny cow chocolate icecream and NOW I am usind some jacket wedges and roasted parsnips as a spoon to eat my cottage cheese! What is WRONG with me!:8855:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
at least its free food you are eating hon. and it couold be worse you could be using the jackets and parsnips to eat the skinny cow choc ice cream lol

G: 12st0lb
Lol! That's true! Maybe I should go to bed then at least I'm further away from the kitchen! My daughter has got rolo cookies in the fridge that keep shouting me!!!

hows about if i sing lalalalalala see you cant hear the cookies now lol

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
LOL.

I've been a bit like this week. there was one day in particular I could have eaten everything including a scabby horse! I have stuck to plan but haven't done a 'proper shop' this week so I'm a bit low on free stuff to snack on.

I think I also suffer from end of week'itis. I get weighed on a Tuesday so Sunday and Monday are a bit of a struggle sometimes.... oh well, not long till WI. On the upside, as I've not done a proper shop, there are no naughtys of hubby's in the cupboard either, so I can't stray

S: 16st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st3lb(19.23%)
hello there

remain strong people - i know its easier said then done, in the words of barack obama - can we do it ......yes we caaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was really hungry on Fri. I even made a jacket spud with chicken mayo at about 10.30pm cos I was so hungry. All free food accept the mayo, so ok. But then on Sat I wasn't that hungry at all. Must be the hormones.

lwtblb

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st11lb(16.23%)
Glad it's not just me, I seem to have been grazing all day & still thinking what can I have next!!!

I've religated all the left over choccy to the garage & I'm not going out there now, so it WILL have to be free food!!!

hello there

remain strong people - i know its easier said then done, in the words of barack obama - can we do it ......yes we caaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!
i thought that was bob the builder lol :8855: