cant stop eating today!

claireheath22

Well it's "that" time of the month again and I cant seem to beat my hunger cravings. I really dont know what I fancy next! For my tea I have already had a jacket potato topped with some mushroom and wine pasta sauce! Then I had a skinny cow chocolate icecream and NOW I am usind some jacket wedges and roasted parsnips as a spoon to eat my cottage cheese! What is WRONG with me!:8855:

at least its free food you are eating hon. and it couold be worse you could be using the jackets and parsnips to eat the skinny cow choc ice cream lol

Lol! That's true! Maybe I should go to bed then at least I'm further away from the kitchen! My daughter has got rolo cookies in the fridge that keep shouting me!!!

hows about if i sing lalalalalala see you cant hear the cookies now lol

LOL.

I've been a bit like this week. there was one day in particular I could have eaten everything including a scabby horse! I have stuck to plan but haven't done a 'proper shop' this week so I'm a bit low on free stuff to snack on.

I think I also suffer from end of week'itis. I get weighed on a Tuesday so Sunday and Monday are a bit of a struggle sometimes.... oh well, not long till WI. On the upside, as I've not done a proper shop, there are no naughtys of hubby's in the cupboard either, so I can't stray

hello there

remain strong people - i know its easier said then done, in the words of barack obama - can we do it ......yes we caaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!

I was really hungry on Fri. I even made a jacket spud with chicken mayo at about 10.30pm cos I was so hungry. All free food accept the mayo, so ok. But then on Sat I wasn't that hungry at all. Must be the hormones.

Glad it's not just me, I seem to have been grazing all day & still thinking what can I have next!!!

I've religated all the left over choccy to the garage & I'm not going out there now, so it WILL have to be free food!!!

Back