Can't stop picking!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I am only on bloody day 4 and the picking has started!! I think once I am back in work in 2 weeks it will be much easier. Naffed off with myself cos I am not in ketosis, and won't be for a bit now after my picking...HELP!!Love

MAybe you're bored, is there anything you can do to pass the time and keep those idle hands busy? Maybe something you've been putting off for a while?

MAybe you're bored, is there anything you can do to pass the time and keep those idle hands busy? Maybe something you've been putting off for a while?

I would start to spring (well autumn/winter) clean the house, but have to look after son who keeps shouting me!! hubby will be home from the footie soon so he will drag me out, and hopefully stop me picking!!Just wish I didn't feel so bloody hungry!!! Trying a coffee at the mo to see if that helps!Love

Well maybe you can do something to entertain you both how about playing a silly game or roping your lil boy into helping you, my sister used to LOVE polishing when my mum was hoovering up it kept her quiet and busy and she enjoyed it OR put a ock on the kitchen door lmao xx

Hi, i had a bad day yesterday. Have you got some soups, if so make some crisps and pick on those. I really wish you the best of luck because today is the day you can keep going.
Drink drink drink:tear_drop:

I had a mantra when I was on SS
Whenever I went near the fridge or picked up food I said out loud..
'I do not need this food. I only want it. It won;t help me lose the weight I need to lose'
Ok so it didn't work all of the time, but it helped me stop and take stock of what I was doing.

I had a mantra when I was on SS
Whenever I went near the fridge or picked up food I said out loud..
'I do not need this food. I only want it. It won;t help me lose the weight I need to lose'
Ok so it didn't work all of the time, but it helped me stop and take stock of what I was doing.
Ooh ooh can I pinch that off you please? Love it

Back