Cant stop thinking about food and cant stop cooking

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lolaandseyi, 10 January 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lolaandseyi

lolaandseyi New Member

Hi peeps,

Being on Cd for 8days today,weigh in last nite lost 9lbs,hurray,cheat earlier in the week had a corn on the cob but still lost 9lbs really thrilled.

\but i cant stop thinking about food,doing loads of things around the house to stop it but nit working,with 2kids under 2 and hubby cant stop thinking about food but ridiculously am not hungry,

but i have being stuffing my hubby and daughter with food,can stop cooking either but great news i dont want to eat the food,making cookies,muffins,doughtnuts and i dont want them,
    Am thinking am i really ok,am so not interested in the food but i am really pleased that temptation isnt taking over me.

Good luck every1, new week hopefully great results for us all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Oh my!!! Well done you for not giving into temptation except for a weensy corn on the cob:D and doing all that cooking too! Respect due!!;)

Keep up your good work!

~I'm restarting tomorrow and not looking forward to the next few days but bring on ketosis!!

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Lola, 9lbs is an excellent loss :)

5. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i know what you mean about the cooking, i do the same and im always looking at different things i can make for the kids and hubs, i can even watch cooking progs on tv and it dont bother me

well done on your 1st week :)

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I got very food obsessed when I did Lighterlife. I stuck to the diet but used to spend ages walking around the food aisles in supermarkets, when all I needed was bin bags and loo roll.

I would just utter the words 'be careful' as I did eventually succumb and my fantasy shopping turned into a grim reality.

So far this time I am not interested in food but that will probably change.

btw, marvellous loss, well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.