Can't think of a catchy title...

Great to hear your news :). Well done on the loss :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Eatwell!

Well, summer hold are over and I lost 1 lb. I think 3 off 4 on, one off.... On off on off! Grr

Ah well. Done loads of exercise including a very hilly 20 mile bike ride. Feels good to be fit and shopping for clothes 12-14! Lots of people say I look good and I feel good. I am not giving up but I do feel pretty relaxed and my freezer is full of lunches to take to school.

Lets see if 25 eight year olds can make me lose weight!!
X

I have made quorn chilli which I can vary by having with salad or potato etc
Loads of veg soup, on it's own, toast or mix with pasta.
Today I have mixed tuna salad, lettuce beetroot etc.
I often take some left over dinner from the night before... Not very imaginative! X

Me too. I usually take a portion of whatever I have for tea. Better than sandwiches as long as you have a microwave.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

Perhaps I should make more for dinner so I can take it with me. I have been having various salads but am getting bored of them.

I usually have salad WITH my left overs but salad on it's own (ie with chicken, tuna etc) just doesn't fill me up. I'm hungry again within an hour or two.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I don't have an easily accessible microwave at work (I'm lazy basically), so I take chopped veg sticks plus a mugshot quite often. Means I can eat at ny desk easily.

WG well done on your bike ride. I did a long ride today which was hilly, but omg - how do you do that all the time? My thighs are killing me now.

Hello Pinkie! How nice to see you here! Well done on the bike ride, keep it up :) I am sad because these high winds mean I can't get out, too dangerous I might end up under a truck!!
Have a great week
X

I know I should, I have done a couple of really short runs, trouble is I am on my feet most of the day do the last thing I want to do is run!
We had a school trip today, 8 hours walking!! I am now just sat!
Thank for your encouragement though :)

Gaw blimey - 8 hours on your feet does not sound like my idea of fun.

Sorry about the STS but as you say, it shows you can maintain. You already have a healthy BMI so getting the last pounds off is obviously going to be much more difficult than the first ones.

Stick with it chica, the tortoise will always win the day!

Hello all! Well I think I lost a pound since I last posted.... Not done much exercise and really missing it. Food ok but this weekend involved 2 meals out, and a cheese and wine party!! Don't feel so good now and looking forward to my grapefruit this morning ! Going for a run later too!!

Hi pinkie

Don't tell anyone but i weigh myself about 4 times a week :) I only count the Sunday ones though. I was 10.8 in July and briefly saw 10.5 last week before I gained some again!!
Had a very well behaved day yesterday and a short run/ walk. Yes, school busy and I am job hunting too!!
X

. . .Don't tell anyone but i weigh myself about 4 times a week :) I only count the Sunday ones though.
Hey don't tell anyone that I scale hop every morning!!! Addicted or what?

Back