Can't think of a catchy title...

Hi Pinkie!
All ok! Started some coppicing again which is fun and visiting a possible school about a job tomorrow ... Sw food, um ok but not perfect so slooow almost non existent losses! Sigh!
Half term next week, I shall cycle lots and maybe even run :) x

Hey WG - how did the visit to the school go? All thaty coppicng should be fantastic body magic.

Hi Pom! I loved the school and will find out on friday i think if I get an interview. Ate really badly yesterday though ! Not been a good week in fact. One third sf has vanished! I shall do better today.
Yes, coppicing is excellent exercise as long as I take the right foods along! I sometimes roast stuff in the bonfire, which works as long as we remember! :)
Really looking forward to half term, need a moment to catch my breathe. Hope all is well your way x

Hi Pom! I loved the school and will find out on friday i think if I get an interview. Ate really badly yesterday though ! Not been a good week in fact. One third sf has vanished! I shall do better today.
Yes, coppicing is excellent exercise as long as I take the right foods along! I sometimes roast stuff in the bonfire, which works as long as we remember! :)
Really looking forward to half term, need a moment to catch my breathe. Hope all is well your way x
All is well in still sunny, but not hot Spain. In fact just getting ready now to go and meet Chelsea Lou at the airport! She's coming to visit. Yay . . . I think we're hoing to have a great weekend!

How are you doing chica?

Spain gone cold in just 1 single solitary week. Can't sit on the patio at night any more and play on Minis during my insomniac nights. Will have to move indoors methinks.

Let us know your news on the job front.

Hi all! Thanks for popping in Pom and good wishes from others.
Job : well didn't accept interview , decided I didnt want to work there and didn't get an interview for another job, but the teacher I am doing maternity cover for is now sure ish that she wants to job share with me... So waiting for her to ask the head and see what the budget says! I would be delighted to stay there and even though it would be part time it would still be brill.

Meant to do loads of cycling thus week but got a bad cold and cough. Off to the docs this morning

Sw gone well. Been sooooo good all week and hopefully 1 lb off maybe 1.5 but still do more days to go :) it might come back! Scales are showing a regular 10.5.something, very exciting! Also bought 2 size 14 tops. I hate tight clothes so pleased that they are not tight :)

That's me, xxx hope you are all ok, keep warm Pom!

Wow, I don't write here often! Well, ten days ago I got down to my lowest. 10.2.6 - so pleased!
Then I had a birthday and lost the plot. Back up to 10.6 today :mad: That took me 2 months to lose those 3 lbs and 10 days to put on. Sigh.
Right, back to it. Got my 70 counters for syns for the week and I shall move them as I use them. No snickers bars and up my free and superfree. All the same things we all know. I am hoping for a good decent loss this week to get my mojo back!!
x

Hope you had a good birthday :)

Yes wish you could lose as quick as you can gain!

Last edited:
I hope so Shazz!
Well, day 2 of being extra good. Scary how many syns I had been not counting lately. Makes it very REAL moving a counter each time I use one up!

Hi WG - saw on another thread that you've gone down so well on the way to recovering the gain!

Me? Gained on my holibobs so now trying to lose that by Xmas.

Back