Can't think of a catchy title...

Afternoon chica - good to hear from you again.
And so near target. If you are doing lost of cycling and got so fit, I bet you've put on some muscle. Which would explain why the scales haven't gone down that much.

Are you still doing part time? Or did you ever get a full time post?

Look after yourself

Wow! Not posted for ages but still reading threads! Got a permanent part time job, weigh 10.3, still a little to go and heading off to cycle the 100 miles of south downs way!! I will not be eating well I will be eating lots!!!
Hope to come back fitter and thinner not too knackered! Lol
X

Great to hear from you!!!
100 miles, that's going to be an amazing journey. When do you start?
Great news on the job front :)

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!!! x

Evening chica - good to see you here again.
How's the bike ride going?
You are soooooooooooo close to target - it's there for the taking. Even for us tortoises.
:hug99: and hope all is going well.

Thanks for popping in folks :) yes, done it. 127 miles in total. Unbelievably difficult and the hardest thing I have ever done ! Loved it for the most part!! Wet, windy, muddy, hard work but EE had a laugh and both feel good for doing it.

Must have burned an extra 2000 cal a day at least and we had to eat quite a bit in order to make enough glycogen etc to keep going.

Left here at 10.3 and came back ... 10.10!!!!!

Remembered that happened to you Pinkie!
I was gutted but googled it and it is water rushing to my muscles with new glycogen and stuff and sure enough next day I had already lost 3 lbs and this morning was back to 10.4 phew!!!

I have had 2 days back and aching is going and I feel fit. Brilliant :) still eating. Bit too much to get under this bloody 10 stone barrier !!!

Xx

. . .I have had 2 days back and aching is going and I feel fit. Brilliant :) still eating. Bit too much to get under this bloody 10 stone barrier !!!
Xx
Go girl go!! You can do it chica. You are soooooooooooooooo close.

I wish I was anywhere near the 10 st barrier. I'm stuck at around 12 st!!! But I'm happy with that.
Old fogey and size 14/16 is where I wanted to be.

Fantastic WG!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself, that's an amazing accomplishment!!!!!!
Hope you didn't suffer too much afterwards! x

Hey WG that's fab. Shame about that temporary gain (you're right, it did happen to me, its comforting to know I'm not alone). That ride sounds so lovely, I may have to get on the case and organise another one for myself at some point. Well done chicadee! Xx

Thanks Pinkie! It was great but soooo hard. The weight came off but a lost nothing which is still a pain. Never mind eh?
Hope you ok
X

Hiya chica - good to see you here again. How are any aches and pains now after the ride. That was a fabulous achievemnt!

Thanks pals! No aches now, we did a quick 14 miles yesterday , no bother! Planning a 50 mile on road ride to raise money for a charity next, good for the charity and good focus for us

Today food will not be great, but will be on my feet running around working at a fire service school safety day. It will require chocolate :)

So, at this rate I am ever ever going to get this last 5 lbs off!! Just installed my fitness pal to see if this brings me a new lease of mojo!! Typed it most of what I expect to eat tomorrow but I am not sure how bored I will get with that! Interesting to see those calories rack up so fast!! Eek!!

I am with MFP, username is Shazzabir if u fancy some company.
Sometimes the last few lbs are the hardest and most stubborn. I'm sure you'll get there, u certainly have the motivation to do it..! x

Thanks! Once I figure out how to use it! I can't believe how few calories it wanted me to eat ! Lol. I switched to only 1 lb a week as I know I am not a fast loser and couldn't stick to such a strict allowance. I can also see now why you always want your exercise cals!
It should give me a better idea of what I am eating and portion sizes but I also know I will get fed up typing stuff in!
Have a great day
T

Back