Can't think of a catchy title...

It's the 5:2 but very adapted by me for t 3 low days. Meant to be 500 cal on low days and about 2000 on normal. Yesterday was about 700 cal. Today is beak fast for about 300 cal and nothing until tonight, meal out. Tomorrow will be about 600 again. Don't worry, won't starve or get ill, will eat if I need to.
Last time I did it by accident, too busy to eat much and it helped kick start again :)

Yes, I tend to eat too much on my up days. If only I could do sw on up days :)
Nice dinner out, fast tomorrow and then back to normal eating. See if this kick started anything and hope to ride a bit next week. X

I tried doing that, but didn't stick to it as I'd convince myself that actually the point was that I could have the 'naughty stuff' the rest of the time. That said, I always felt so good the day after a down day. I'd still do it, maybe the day before I know I've got a night out or something, where I'll end up flexi-synning.

How do you manage on the low days? I get very grumpy if I am hungry. I would like to try 5:2, but not sure my hubbie would be happy with a grumpy wife..!!

I am tempted. How many calories do u have each day?

500 on fast day, normal on the rest. Google fast diet . Co. uk I think. Loads of info. Lots of ways of doing it. On here there is a forum called judd. They do alternate days. Other health benefits too apparently :)

Hi Shazzabir. I have to say when I tried it the 500 day was easier than I expected. I found the trick was to meticulously plan my food the day before (MyFitnessPal is great for this) and drink loads of water on the day. Boiled eggs were a life saver as they are quite filling and not too calorific. Plus a very slowly eaten low fat yoghurt. I'd have a big plateful of salad leaves with some pre made low cal curry or something similar for evening meal. I did find an early night helped too lol

Are you still running?

Thanks WG will have a look at it.

Pinkie, that looks like some good advice, especially the early night, lol. I am a big fan of boiled eggs and usually have salad stuff anyway. Might try 800 to start with and see how I get on.
Yes still running, had a break when I moved house, so slowly building back up again.

Oh boy. Lost the plot and eating so much!! Right. Determined to get back. Proper fast day tomorrow, and it's charity car wash so should burn some cals. My trouble will be avoiding chocolates if people bring them in.
I will not have any.
I will report here tomorrow night, need to get a grip!!

Ooh good luck! Each time you see a chocolate, imagine it congealed to your hips lol

I shall look for your update tomorrow!

Start weight: 17st 7lbs
Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Current weight: 16st 11.5lb
Total loss: 9.5lbs
74.5/84 to go.....

Good luck for today....!!!

You can resist the choccy :)

Well, we were supplied with cake and being wheat free I couldn't eat it :) just had very small bowl of veg soup. Dinner will be chicken and veg. I just might do this :)

Ha you don't want to know!! Lol

Right so good day number one under your belt. Take tomorrow and notch off day number two and keep going. I need yo follow your lead and drink more water too

Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Current weight: 16st 11.5lb
Total loss: 9.5lbs
74.5/84 to go.....

How did today go?

Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 5 -3lbs
Current weight: 16st 8.5lb
Total loss: 12.5lbs
71.5/84 to go.....
Next target to get past: 16st 7lbs....

Thanks for asking :) another good one :) low day. Today will be a fast day. I know it's a lot but I need to kick start again.

It's busy again. Working with fire service at safety events for kids, good fun, and the gorgeous paramedic to look at doesn't hurt :) lol

Back