Cant wait for my holiday to lovely Devon,anything you looking forward to?

Florida on May 1st for 2 weeks and then erm, Florida again on September 22nd. The past 15 month have been so harrowing - I both deserve and need it!

Are you just doing the parks whilst there or are you doing other things?

We go again in December & doing trails this time, usually we've had a week doing parks & a week at the beach. But the children are doing the parks whilst we are walking, my only problem now is I have a list of over 60 walks:eek: so need to whittle it down or go back next year.:D

I'd love to hear all about your hols when you return.

I am looking forward to getting my uni exam out of the way on the 9th May
I am excited about my 20week scan on the 13th May
I am getting married on the 8th July
My honeymoon in Scotland (can not travel far as 3rd trimester and it would be awful)
I am so looking forward to seeing my baby on the 1st October :)
Especially can not wait for Christmas with my own little family

Firstly, I'm looking forward to when the OH has finally moved in, and our one-day-a-week-off isn't spent moving furniture, and ending up bickering due to stress.
Then, I'm looking forward to when I get my doggie :)
Then, I'm looking forward to Easter Sunday, as I have somehow managed to wangle the day off
Then, looking forward to my birthday in July, and hopefully being lighter, brighter and shiny :D
Then, looking forward to going to John O'Groats to see my Great Aunt. I've never been up, and it's where my family are from. Not looking forward to visiting my nanas grave en route in Glasgow, really dreading it, but it has to be done
Then......it's Christmas!

I'm off to Blackpool for the weekend at the end of this month - it'll be the first time I've been there since I was a kid - then going to Spain at the beginning of June. Can't wait!!! :D

Oooo - wish I was going! The walk from Lynton to Lynmouth along the river is amazing - as is the cliff walk at Lynton. I am SO jealous.

On the upside, I'm looking forward to going to the Hemsby Rock and Roll weekender in May. (And hoping that the month left to go will be what I need to lose a few more lbs first).

Hemsby Rock N Roll Weekender

im looking forward to hols in 6 weeks. im praying prices come down a little for last minute deals as im dying to get abroad x

Looking forward to spending a week in Benidorm with my two best friends in September :) x

I'm looking forward to Tuscany in four weeks, more precisely I'm looking forward to going completely off an and thoroughly enjoying all the bread, pasta, olive oil and red wine!

Back