Can't wait restarting Lipoing!!!

welshyshelly

Good Afternoon all you lovely girlies and guys!!
My names Shelly and I am due to restart Lipotrim on Monday March 16th 2009 and I just can't wait!!
This will be my second time as in 2007 I lost 37lbs to get down to a lovely size 10 which i maintained for over 6 months but then....it crept back on...the lil bugger!
So this this will be my second and final lipoing journey, which I cant wait to start. And I am really hoping that now i know how easy you can put the weight back on after lipoing, I am much more aware of maintaining.
Well, thats my hello........say hi back!!
Shelly xxx

hey and welcome back

best of luck

Thanks Adam,
Ive been reading your journey over the last few days and you have done fantasitc!!
I'll definetly be using your maintenace thread -the food sounds delicious!!

Aww thank you Kay, Ive just read one of your replies to someone, you are also retarting are you hun?

Welcome back Shelly. Good luck with your new journey, you know the result will be fantastic so stick with it and come on here for inspiration!

Your soo right Mini..the inspiration on these boards are fab .....and thanks all for the welcome back.......you lot are definetly gonna help make this easier!! xx

Yeah Shelly its a re start for me too. I was on Lipotrim for 16 weeks last year ;)

I started yesterday but my first weigh in isn't until Thursday week. So it will be a week and a half. Thursdays are easier for me to get weighed as it's my day off.

Fellow restarter here too! Starting tomorrow.....gulp! Ah no. Looking forward to it! But also looking forward to my last feed tonight!

Im starting back March 16th...a friend that ill be going with is away till then..i cant wait!!

I wish you both well. Hey Sara I remember you from last year..how is your baby girl doing??

Hi Kay

She had been unwell for quite some time but is thriving now! Check out my photo album! (bragging again!)

Thanks for asking! Finally getting back to the LT train!

Back